Russell Wilson Has Become Overvalued

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Russell Wilson Has Become Overvalued
Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:21 am
  • theENGLISHseahawk wrote:It's Bleacher Report.

When will people learn?

Might as well put a link to a video of some barn yard animals standing in a field. The analysis will be just as worthwhile.

When I just started driving at 16 my friend and I would sit in the car at night facing his cows in a small pen. We would be listening to rock/alternative music and imaging that we were watching the bands music video featuring cows standing in a field. We found it hilarious. We had both never smoked weed or drank alcohol back then.
    "If the opportunity presents itself, we're going to come get you. You’re part of the family. You're part of us. You helped us start this thing." - John Schneider before releasing Michael Robinson
    Veilside
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:55 am
  • Veilside wrote:When I just started driving at 16 my friend and I would sit in the car at night facing his cows in a small pen. We would be listening to rock/alternative music and imaging that we were watching the bands music video featuring cows standing in a field. We found it hilarious. We had both never smoked weed or drank alcohol back then.

Here's one of those cows, reviewing Seattle's decision to draft Russell Wilson: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1163 ... hird-round
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:10 am
  • I think this board should adopt a ticket system. Anyone who links to Bleacher Report gets an automatic ban, has to donate $10 to .Net in order to get off of it, and must then write poetry expressing undying love to MysterMatt.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:20 am
  • Veilside wrote:
    theENGLISHseahawk wrote:It's Bleacher Report.

When will people learn?

Might as well put a link to a video of some barn yard animals standing in a field. The analysis will be just as worthwhile.

When I just started driving at 16 my friend and I would sit in the car at night facing his cows in a small pen. We would be listening to rock/alternative music and imaging that we were watching the bands music video featuring cows standing in a field. We found it hilarious. We had both never smoked weed or drank alcohol back then.

Weird, I used to sit on the hood of a car with my friend and listen to Led Zeppelin while watching cows. Except, we had too much fun because of the outside influences.

Go Hawks.
    SouthSoundHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:21 pm
  • HawKnPeppa wrote:"Ideal" according to what standard is the question.

I don't know what an ideal rookie QB year is, but Russell has been certainly doing everything well.
    (unlike, say, Tim Tebow, who had the presence and the run ability, but sucked balls when it came to passing)
    Cheesehead Seahawk Extraordinaire
    Bipolar
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:29 pm
  • sam1313 wrote:I could only make it half-way throught that article. It was so full of s*^% that it isn't even worth of BR's virtually nonexistant standards. Blech!

This!

If RW had a subpar performance against the skins then I guess he got it out of the way and will have his normal great game against the falcons!?!?!
    GO SEAHAWKS!!
    grizrgood
    NET Practice Squad

Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:20 pm
  • kearly wrote:Wow. The irony. The article was garbage, but many of the comments were brilliant. Why are smart people reading BR?

BTW, the writer of the article is a Falcons fan.

Because after awhile you have read everything else and you are still obsessed and its on the unread list.
    madbohem
    NET Rookie

Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:06 pm
  • kearly wrote:Wow. The irony. The article was garbage, but many of the comments were brilliant. Why are smart people reading BR?

I think it's more a case of 99% of the planet being more football-informed than BR writers. Ergo, the superior brilliance of the comments is inevitable by default.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:33 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information