Russell Wilson Has Become Overvalued

Bipolar

Reaction score
the story of Russell Wilson has finally caught up to the mainstream America.

overvalued? not sure how this is the case. he is far from an ideal QB, but he doesn't make any major rookie mistakes, so he deserves his spotlight!

sam1313

Reaction score
I could only make it half-way throught that article. It was so full of s*^% that it isn't even worth of BR's virtually nonexistant standards. Blech!

jkitsune

Reaction score
Guys, this guy watched the Washington game so clearly he has done his research.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Bipolar":ixymklvj said:
the story of Russell Wilson has finally caught up to the mainstream America.

overvalued? not sure how this is the case. he is far from an ideal QB, but he doesn't make any major rookie mistakes, so he deserves his spotlight!

"Ideal" according to what standard is the question.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
It's Bleacher Report.

When will people learn?

Might as well put a link to a video of some barn yard animals standing in a field. The analysis will be just as worthwhile.

KK84

Reaction score
that article was even WORSE than what i expect from the cesspool known as bleacher report. good god it was like listening to an east coast football fan who bases all of their opinions off of sportscenter

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Throwdown":2x0exhj3 said:
Bleacher report? No thanks.

What's funny is that CNN is dropping sports illustrated for their sports coverage, and teaming up with bleacher report.

Too bad, I always liked hitting up cnn real quick to check the markets and see any headlines before going to the sports page.

Now there will be no reason to go there, bleacher report is a joke.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
It really is not wrong but being realistic, consider it was his first playoff game for a team with a 29 year drought of road playoff wins, on a field that was nearly impossible to be truly effective, in a game his defense let him go down 14 zero before he even had a chance to blink, 3000 miles from home, on and on. It really should be no surprise he didn't have his best game but what the article doesn't talk about is his moxy and determination or the complete preparation of getting his entire team to believe we will win.

The nice thing about that Washington game is that Wilson will use that performance to motivate himself and in turn the team to be better next week and I for one believe he will be.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
we won a playoff game on the road by two scores when we spotted the other team two scores.

RW kept is cool. We won the game. End of story.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":u6348f0y said:
It's Bleacher Report.

When will people learn?

Might as well put a link to a video of some barn yard animals standing in a field. The analysis will be just as worthwhile.
That's an insult to barnyard animals everywhere!

The Radish

Reaction score
I'm not a bleacher report fan either but what about it was wrong?

He spent most of the game worrying about rushes and had happy feet a lot.

We all know Wilso has to spend more time in the pocket and stop overthrowing those open receivers downfield.

What is wrong with any of those things?

:141847_bnono:

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Author said in the comments that he has only watched 5 seahawks games. . . Way to put in the research. Top notch journalism.

Author is admittedly a falcons fan.

Author admits argument is shaky, says he is just not "sold" on Wilson as a star. (proceeds to suckle on the RGIII and Luck teets in comments)

seahawksfanatic000

Reaction score
The Radish":oyad3p08 said:
I'm not a bleacher report fan either but what about it was wrong?

He spent most of the game worrying about rushes and had happy feet a lot.

We all know Wilso has to spend more time in the pocket and stop overthrowing those open receivers downfield.

What is wrong with any of those things?

:141847_bnono:
I agree with this. I don't believe we would've won that game if RGIII was at full strength. We would win if Russ had a better day than he had but if Russ plays the same and RGIII is healthy we lose on that given day. Not knocking Wilson just saying we didn't play as well as usual

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":grz0vmf6 said:
Author said in the comments that he has only watched 5 seahawks games. . . Way to put in the research. Top notch journalism.

Author is admittedly a falcons fan.

Author admits argument is shaky, says he is just not "sold" on Wilson as a star. (proceeds to suckle on the RGIII and Luck teets in comments)

And how many playoff games has Matty Ice won? Exactly...

edogg23

Reaction score
I don't get how the hell he came up with that rediculous title of RW being overvalued. Did RW have a great game? No, I think he had sort of a below average game to his normal standards, but he did a hell of a lot better than RG3 and Luck did in their first playoff games.

chris98251

Reaction score
If his name was Roethisburger he would have been given the keys to the City and called a cornerstone of the league for that game.