Marshawn meme from Redskins game

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Russell Wilson throws game winning interceptions, and his fumbles are 18 yard gains.
You make your own luck, I guess.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Scottemojo":dqpyjd82 said:
Russell Wilson throws game winning interceptions, and his fumbles are 18 yard gains.
You make your own luck, I guess.

I think we finally figured out what "it" is.

sam1313

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":2ja0lgda said:
morgulon1":2ja0lgda said:
Wow Riggo, still hangin here?

Yeah, I hope you all win...and I need a distraction from RGIII's knee :(

Sorry about that knee bro. I sure hope you guys cause holy hell in Redskin land and get them to replace that field. RG3 may not last five years running on that POS. Plus, we may end of playing there in the play-offs over the next few years (although realistically, those games will likely be played at the Clink!).

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
sam1313":71f8jpvf said:
RiggoReincarnated":71f8jpvf said:
morgulon1":71f8jpvf said:
Wow Riggo, still hangin here?

Yeah, I hope you all win...and I need a distraction from RGIII's knee :(

Sorry about that knee bro. I sure hope you guys cause holy hell in Redskin land and get them to replace that field. RG3 may not last five years running on that POS. Plus, we may end of playing there in the play-offs over the next few years (although realistically, those games will likely be played at the Clink!).

I think alot depends on what happens within our divisions. Right now its looking like the NFC West is becoming what the NFC East was in the 80s and 90s.

If we can go .500 next year without RGIII, we'll be in really good position come 2014 when we get our cap penalty lifted. Would rather not have the first place schedule when we are really ready to make our move.

We need to address RT (Irvin was dominating Polumbus), grooming a replacement for Fletcher, and safety before we are really ready for a deep run.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Riggo, I think the 'Skins will still be damn good with Kirk Cousins at QB, for however long it takes Griffin to come back.
We were just lucky that Shanahan didn't put Cousins in much earlier in the game. After the second Redskins TD, we got 2-1/2 quarters of a QB who couldn't play and hurt his team by trying to.
If you talk to the Michigan State people who watched the Kirk Cousins-Russell Wilson battles in college, and the players on the MSU team, they would all take Cousins over Wilson, probably even now. They couldn't believe Wilson got drafted before Cousins. The players and coaches who were around him seem to expect Cousins to become almost a Tom Brady/Joe Montana type of QB in the NFL. Cousins, like Wilson, and also RGIII, is a QB with the "it" factor.
I watched the highlights from the two Wisconsin-Michigan State games in 2011, and the teams split their two games, with MSU and Wilson *barely* winning in the Big 10 title game. The game Cousins had against Cleveland, and in relief of RGIII after the initial injury--you guys got a draft STEAL in Cousins.