Best Story Ever

Sac

Reaction score
So, for a long time I thought I was the only Seahawks fan at my work as well as one of only a handful in Sacramento. It turns out that's not the case.

I sit in a high visibility area and proudly rock all my 'Hawks gear, flag, and other such things year round. Needless to say being in Niner country the last couple seasons has been rough.

Apparently there is another fan on the other side of the building who recently ordered some Seahawks gear and through some sort of shipping shenanigans/error/mistake whatever he just happened to have an extra #3 elite jersey.

Now I have a #3 elite jersey, gratis. From one Seahawks fan to another. How sweet it is to be a #12.

e2uve9u2.jpg

Seattle_Stunna_MD

Reaction score
Nice. Now explain exactly to me, what an "elite" jersey is. I read previously on this board I believe they are limited in the # of them made?

Axx

Reaction score
I wonder how many are band-wagoners, I have noticed alot of people in my city suddenly start rooting for the Seahawks, I guess they got tired of watching their Cowboys losing lol.

OP
OP
Sac

Sac

Reaction score
Seattle_Stunna_MD":227v2dml said:
Nice. Now explain exactly to me, what an "elite" jersey is. I read previously on this board I believe they are limited in the # of them made?

The elite is the stitched one instead of the cheap printed one. This is like $250.00!!

piston bully

Reaction score
Hawk Fans are comming out of the woodwork for sure.Just came back from Disney Land and one of my family or I was sporting something Seahawk everyday.I could not believe how many GO HAWKS we got and personal thanks for helping them win their Fantasy league.I Think allot of fans That dont have a HOME TEAM love seeing a new contender on the Block.Saw a few 9rs,foreskins,green bay fans but they would just look the other way.I was really hoping one would say something.Had my comebacks all ready.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Just another reason why the 12th man is the best in the country.

It's nice to see a story that shows the good side of human nature. Like that you're all ready to pay it forward, you sound like a good dude to be around.

Sick Jersey, BTW. Wish the Elites fit better on me!!! I am quite tiny..so I'm forced to rock the Youth XLs. Don't mind though, I get jerseys for 80 bucks.

OP
OP
Sac

Sac

Reaction score
I should probably return the favor and do something nice for this cat. I'd seen the guy around the office but I don't think I'd said more than 5 words to the guy in 4 years. I was so pumped though that at lunch I bought a couple homeless guys that I see every day a couple of burritos from the mexican joint down the street.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Can you please figure out where he got it from? All I've heard is that the elites for Wilson have not been made this year because the order would have been placed by the end of July 2012 or something, and obviously he was not the likely starter. I couldn't find one even at the stadium.

Edit: Ditto for the limited.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":3fiicbbm said:
So, for a long time I thought I was the only Seahawks fan at my work as well as one of only a handful in Sacramento. It turns out that's not the case.

I sit in a high visibility area and proudly rock all my 'Hawks gear, flag, and other such things year round. Needless to say being in Niner country the last couple seasons has been rough.

Apparently there is another fan on the other side of the building who recently ordered some Seahawks gear and through some sort of shipping shenanigans/error/mistake whatever he just happened to have an extra #3 elite jersey.

Now I have a #3 elite jersey, gratis. From one Seahawks fan to another. How sweet it is to be a #12.

e2uve9u2.jpg
Met one in Sacramento when I went for bi-yearly hazmat training a few years back.

irocdave

Reaction score
Man I lived in Sacremento for 9 years and never came across another Hawks fan. Probably had to do with being there from 82 to 91. I took so much shit from Raiders fans, 49 er fans were sympathetic.

streets24

Reaction score
I got one by accident too ut I ordered a womans jersey beast style and I got a beast style elite instead. My wife wont give it up till she gets her womans jersey. She is going to have to wait cuz she has been wearing it as luck. GO HAWKS FROM OHIO!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":38jdjyhp said:

e2uve9u2.jpg
That is cool man. Not to highjack but thought I'd share my story as well.

Yesterday a friend I haven't seen since HS messaged me on Facebook saying he ordered an elite jersey online but they sent him the wrong size. They were supposed to send him a return envelope for it but it never came in so they told him to keep it (they also sent him a new one). Long story short, he said he was looking for a big Seahawks fan to hook up so he gave it to me for $40.

Knoxioushawk

Reaction score
Awesome story.Yes,i agree you should definitely Pay it Forward.I would go out and pick up some lottery tickets for tonight's draw.Just saying :D