Best Story Ever

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Best Story Ever
Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:10 pm
  • SacHawk2.0 wrote:I should probably return the favor and do something nice for this cat. I'd seen the guy around the office but I don't think I'd said more than 5 words to the guy in 4 years. I was so pumped though that at lunch I bought a couple homeless guys that I see every day a couple of burritos from the mexican joint down the street.

sac, you absolutely have to do something for this kool kat that reached out. It doesn't have to be expensive, but it has to be kool, like real koooooooooooooooool.

Here's a thought. Start a thread looking for a creative idea for The Man. Best idea gets to look at the chick dancing avatar again.
    LudwigsDrummer
    US Navy Air VP 56 `74-`78

Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:18 pm
  • LudwigsDrummer wrote:
    SacHawk2.0 wrote:I should probably return the favor and do something nice for this cat. I'd seen the guy around the office but I don't think I'd said more than 5 words to the guy in 4 years. I was so pumped though that at lunch I bought a couple homeless guys that I see every day a couple of burritos from the mexican joint down the street.

sac, you absolutely have to do something for this kool kat that reached out. It doesn't have to be expensive, but it has to be kool, like real koooooooooooooooool.

Here's a thought. Start a thread looking for a creative idea for The Man. Best idea gets to look at the chick dancing avatar again.

Take him out for a beer to start at least
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:32 pm
  • Bump so that someone can hopefully point me to where I can find a limited/elite RW jersey, since I've been told they weren't available yet.
    jkitsune
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:38 pm
  • I didn't see the guy at work today so I haven't had a chance to ask him where he got it yet.
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:49 pm
  • Oh, great, wasn't sure if you'd seen the request. Thanks so much man :)
    jkitsune
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:09 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information