we are a pick your poison type offense. I'll start from our worst to best.
- a lot of people; even Atlanta fans, put him down.
- he has 800 on the ground and 200 in passing....not to good. more like a mediocre RB
- but he still has 11TD. he is a red-zone threat.
- we have been holding him back a lot, with giving him less carries.
- 1200 yards
- 10 TDs
- he does great with yards after
- he can even be in the back field and pull a sneak and pull out some great yardage.
- of course he is still a red zone and deep threat.
- 1400 yards
- 7 TDs
- more so a deep threat guy, but he can catch the ball in mid field, regardless who is about to smack him.
- almost a 1000 yards
- 8 TD's
- he works the heck out of the middle of the field and will get yards after.
- 6 people who have 30 plus catches from him
- 4700 yards
- 141 in rushing
- 99.1 rating
- loss of sacks 210
on defense the line is decent
- Abraham accounts for 10 sacks.
- 29 sacks for the entire team
but our secondary is really good.
- first you might think we let up a lot of yards on rushing. (2000)
- you might even think we let up a lot of yards in passing. (3800)
- but we have a +13 turnover.
- with one being a pick 6.
We make big plays.
anyhow, so what teams have we played?
Denver broncos. week 2. 27-21
We make Manning look like a joke.
every time he went to throw in the first quarter was an interception.
Washington Redskins. week 5. 24-17
we played at their stadium with a more so healthy RG3 at the time.
- but we gave him a concussion. (was a clean hit)
Matt Ryan but up 345 yards.
Gonzalez put up 123 yards and a TD.
Philadelphia Eagles. week 8. 30-17
now it was after our bye....but it was also after Phillies bye. now of course philly stunk this year, but no one has won a game against reid after he had a bye.
Cowboys. week 9. 19-13
I know they are not in the playoffs. but it was a night game.
- we had 4 prime time games this year, and have won them.
- we are not the same team in the last 4 years. because in the past we would not win all of our prime time games for the season. And I think we had a failure of preparing for teams.
- - we have been practicing all week, when usually we take off; like a lot of teams do.
Giants. week 15. 34-0
- now the Giants came in knowing they would need to win the game in order to keep a lead on their division.
- Giants were a good team until they got destroyed by us....for some reason LOL
- at times Giants were placed as the #3 team in the power rankings.
- as you can see we destroyed them.
so all in all we are a great team. we may not have a 1600 yard RB, but our WR's, TE make up for that. We have a top 5 D and +13 in turnovers.
so what makes you feel like you can beat us in our dome with the crowd noise?
your big games you have won has been at your house. GB, NE, SF
you did beat Chicago as well......even though they are not in the playoffs, they were a notable team.
anyhow I look forward to meeting some of you at the dome. I have heard you have some great fans.
Ok this is my last post.
1. I feel we have beaten this thought enough. Y'all seen what I said, and I seen what y'all said.
2. great fans y'all are. if any of y'all are coming to Georgia this sunday, you can strop by and tailgate with me and my friends. you can see I am civil and I am not going to be a jerk.
- just send me a message or bump this thread. I will continue to read, just not post.
3. One person on here did get upset, I am really not about upsetting anyone. we both have feathers and I do not want to ruffle any on either side.
4. what I have learned
- you have a great RB (I do not need to write 20 pages on how awesome he is)
- you have a red zone game in passing....something I did not have a clue at.
- you stand by your DB's. and they have played a good duo for NE.
- and lastly between the hashes.
5. you did let me knwo; without you saying it, that I was a little high on my team and that you did have a good team. therefore you brought me back to earth
- and for that I thank you.
6. If I kept on yapping. then I see this going round and round...and no more of a point will be made, then what has been already stated. Or worse, it would turn to more then one person getting upset. or even worse me getting upset. anyhow I am really not about upsetting anyone, especially coming to another teams message boards, only trolls do that.
anyhow I do thank you a lot more then what you might realize. and I look forward to the game on Sunday.
and I will return if the Falcons lose to congratulate you all. I did the exact same thing the year the packers ripped into us with over 40 points.
Asante' (Thank you)
Namaste' (a respectful good-bye)