Atlanta Tailgate

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKWinnie

Reaction score
There was an amazing tailgate and 12th man presence at the game yesterday here in DC. I am going to the game in Atlanta. Does anyone know if there is a tailgate for the 12th man being set up for the game? GO HAWKS!!!

jgwood675

Reaction score
How do I find out more information on the 12th man tailgate? We are going down for the game, flying down from WA and would like to tailgate with other hawks fans.

OP
OP
D

DKWinnie

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out where it is going to be. Once I do I will be sure to post it on here. Hopefully we will see ya there. Go Hawks!!!

Steve2222

Reaction score
Im going to the game, I am very interested in this as well.

DValeri

Reaction score
When and if something does get together I would LOVE to be able to tail gate it up with some fellow Hawks fans. I am stationed at Shaw Air Force Base in South Carolina, but I am from Washington and am the lone Hawks fan in my shop, and it seems like South Carolina. I am driving down from SC with a buddy from my shop Sunday for the game. I was at the Carolina game, but went with a *puke* Cowboys fan, so I hope I can get together with some fellow Hawks before this game! This is going to be my first NFL playoff game, SO STOKED!

robtheriper

Reaction score
I am interested in this as well. Does anyone know of anything going on the night before? Interested in organizing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.