Different Network takes on the Seahawks win

gadgor

Reaction score
CBS in general sucks except for the Amazing Race

nanomoz

Reaction score
Nice to see. NFL.com turned that shit around.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
I see where Washington went wrong - in that last one, you can plainly see that they only had 4 defenders trying to keep Beastmode out of the endzone. Good luck on that, it takes at least 12 or 13!

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Lynch could have dragged them another 20 yards or so, if needed.
GeekHawk":1fzkkc3z said:
I see where Washington went wrong - in that last one, you can plainly see that they only had 4 defenders trying to keep Beastmode out of the endzone. Good luck on that, it takes at least 12 or 13!

rjdriver

Reaction score
Cool post. You have to add the drudge report to this!

LawHawk

Reaction score
"Seattle's Best"... ugh...

The worst thing about the Seahawks winning the Super Bowl will be the coffee, grunge, and "Sleepless in Seattle" puns.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
LawHawk":158kt81i said:

The worst thing about the Seahawks winning the Super Bowl will be the coffee, grunge, and "Sleepless in Seattle" puns.

LOL. It is laughable how cliché wins over creativity regarding Seattle headlines. Although the 'Onward and Upward' one, coupled with that fist pump pic of Wilson is pretty cool.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
TDOTSEAHAWK":iaaiuv7e said:
Russell wilson is some sort of saint or demi-god.
I see you didn't post that as a question so I am assuming you already knew it and are just reiterating it so we can all agree with you. :th2thumbs:

gmo

Reaction score
LawHawk":14zqfd8l said:

Saying there is a "worst thing" about the Seahawks winning the Super Bowl is like saying the worst part about the time I won the lottery and was dating two swimsuit models! We could only be so lucky as to have such problems.

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":h1lvpz90 said:
What does your personal season ticket rep for the last 10 years have to say?
Ass

falcongoggles

Reaction score
LawHawk":2tgojkyg said:

You're complaining because the city created something in the past that people are nostalgic about? Living in Italy, I mention Seattle and no one has any idea what I'm talking about. Then I say Starbucks, Grey's Anatomy, Nirvana, and Microsoft and everyone instantly lights up. Try doing the same thing with any city outside of NY or LA. I'm damn proud of the culture our city pumps out.