Zach Freaking Miller

salukihawk12

Reaction score
I know alot of people here were looking to replace #86 because of his high salary next season, but dude is invaluable to what we do. Maybe third most important player on offense besides Russ and Lynch. What an amazing, clutch performance!!

HawksFan83

Reaction score
TE's like him arent grown on tree's, definently a BIG key to this offense. He's got great blocking skills, great hands, and knows how to get first downs. When its his time to make a play, he just DOES it, nike style.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Cut him. TE's? We don't need no freaking TE's!! :sarcasm_off:

He was MONEY today. And worth every penny.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":1bnb6br4 said:
Cut him. TE's? We don't need no freaking TE's!!

:sarcasm_off:

Wait...were you being sarcastic on your entire post?

hedgehawk

Reaction score
Amazing what a good TE can do for you. Great game today by Miller.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Seanhawk":etqxu9sa said:
Jazzhawk":etqxu9sa said:
Cut him. TE's? We don't need no freaking TE's!!

:sarcasm_off:

Wait...were you being sarcastic on your entire post?
LOL...oops.

I'll fix it.

Axx

Reaction score
i watched Miller today, and he did a great job run blocking.

Anthony McCoy might need to go next year, he nearly cost us the game with a easy drop.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
He's worth what he's paid. Has done everything asked of him including mostly block (and very well I might add) throughout his time here without a single complaint. When given the opportunity, he has got open and caught the ball (unlike some other TEs *cough McCoy cough*).

nanomoz

Reaction score
And he's also blocked really, really well for 2 years.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
He was a great tight end when he got here. Just needed someone to throw him the friggin ball. Tough to do anything with Tarvaris at QB.

ariel9302

Reaction score
Axx":15btbxan said:
i watched Miller today, and he did a great job run blocking.

Anthony McCoy might need to go next year, he nearly cost us the game with a easy drop.
as many times as I think that and say it aloud, I them remember him (McCoy) scoring on big plays. as much as I could see it going either way with him staying or going next year, I still think he fits our 'big play' scheme in the red zone. he's definitely a roller coaster of emotion for a fan. not to hijack the thread here, Zach miller is the freaking man! he got my vote for 'most valuable play', without that first down early I think our entire team craps themselves at that point in the game. after that I think there was a giant, collective breath of fresh air.

warden

Reaction score
Zack Miller has been my unsung hero this season. He may not have big stat numbers but his play for the team has been exceptional. He does so many of the little things right.

sutz

Reaction score
warden":18tjiq1d said:
Zack Miller has been my unsung hero this season. He may not have big stat numbers but his play for the team has been exceptional. He does so many of the little things right.
That's the thing for me. He's not just a receiving TE or a blocking TE, he's a complete TE.

I remember prior threads calling to cut him, but I never thought that was a good idea.

He earns his paycheck, for sure. And once in a while he comes up with BIG, CLUTCH plays like we saw today.

McCoy, I'd give at least another season, unless we draft a stud TE that takes his job. The essence of ComPete.