Falcons 28 Seahawks 17

Torris

Reaction score
RG3 moved the ball well against your defense until he got hurt. He couldn't throw or run after that and that kind of dictated the game. If the Hawks don't have Clemons, it'll be even easier on Ryan. I don't see rusty Browner hanging with Julio for 60 minutes. Overall, I think our offense should have a good outing against your defense. I'm just worried about Marshawn Lynch. If he gets into our secondary, he is going to have a good chance to score a TD no matter where the Hawks are at on the field. Most of our secondary doesn't like to wrap up, they just love to hit, and Lynch will probably be able to just bounce off of them.

When it comes down to it, I think Mike Nolan will come up with a scheme that forces Wilson into a few rookie mistakes, and the Falcons win the Game 28-17. I'll bookmark this thread just in case we lose, so I can come back and eat crow. But I won't have to. 8)

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
What a stupid post, lol.

The Falcons have the weakest home field advantage during the playoffs.

glasgow seahawks

Reaction score
Didnt take long did it lol...Anyways Browner mathces better with Julios size than he does Garcons. Clemons is a loss though if he doesnt make it

CPHawk

Reaction score
The falcons are weak, Wilson will carve them up.

Decimation

Reaction score
Lol you guys have been ONE and DONE the past two years.

We're coming to the dirty south, and your team better be ready.

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
the reason that first quarter looked the way it did was Griffin, pure and simple. Having to watch for the pass, run, and QB run. Is a challenge on every team thats played them. I bet the Seahawks defense will be better against the Falcons then against the Redskins of the first quarter. That being said i dont feel confident about holding the falcons to just 14.

hawk45

Reaction score
He's got a point about Browner though. Browner and Trufant worry the hell out of me. Here's hoping Browner shakes the rust off.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
If Clem can't go for us than, yes, that will be a problem, but I have confidence in Pete and Co. that they could get something figured out to help maintain a pass rush.

otter

Reaction score
We don't even get to enjoy our victory before the Falcons fans show up to rain on our parade. SO...just for that I'm predicting a SEA win...58-0...yep. We're gonna beat you down like we beat the Cardinals down.

TheHawkDoc

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":3ldsxkcd said:
What a stupid post, lol.

The Falcons have the weakest home field advantage during the playoffs.

Disagreed. Atlanta may not be the most impressive team left in the dance, despite their record, but Matt Ryan has an incredible record at home over the past few years. It will be a very tough task to go into Atlanta and win this game. If they were able to win at Atlanta it would be the most impressive win in franchise history, IMO.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Rookie mistakes? LMAO

Falcons fans have no reason to be overly confident. Your team blows in the playoffs

OP
OP
Torris

Torris

Reaction score
Storts":njvohe55 said:
Wilson doesn't make rookie mistakes

And Broncos fans said Manning doesn't throw a lot of interceptions.

HawksFan83":njvohe55 said:
lol that didnt take long for you guys to show your faces.

I've been here.

hawksfan515":njvohe55 said:
Haha you are in for a surprise my friend. We keep all games close. If you're gonna predict a win, at LEAST make it close.

I think it will be close... 21-17 up until the 4th quarter.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
What's the status on Abraham? From what I hear he was banged up in the last game...that would be huge for the Falcons to not have him.