Waiting for tomorrow

ParisPC07

Reaction score
I feel like I've read every word and seen every second of video involving the Seahawks this week.

I'm a teacher so I've been off work. In the "How many times do you visit .NET," thread I was disappointed that 21+ per day was the highest option.

Is there a name for this affliction? The last time I felt like this was before the NFCG. I need help.

tooshort

Reaction score
It's like Christmas eve as a 4 year old for me today...wore my #3 dangeruss to work today and tried not to squeal like a giddy little schoolgirl every time someone ended our conversation with "Go Hawks"

OP
OP
ParisPC07

ParisPC07

Reaction score
My fiancée left to go do wedding planning stuff in Boise/McCall this week. Before she left she bought me a Russell Wilson T-shirt, one of those jersey ones with the numbers and stuff. I've worn it 3 days in a row because she took three of my other Hawk shirts and the last one is a gameday shirt.

Mase

Reaction score
-- It is as if we think that coming to this site somehow gets the game here faster. Maybe our natural playoff anxiety is eased when we share it with others. Myself and a fellow Seahawk fan, are meeting two Redskin fans at a local establishment to watch the game. Seems only fair, those two guys came to both playoff games in Seattle. I respect guys who show up. I want us to win by 30, but I still respect them.

Mase

Cartire

Reaction score
I was about to create a topic myself on this, but you obviously have explained everything perfectly.

Its this final night thats killing me, but whats worse is that I know I have siked myself out. I as a fan have completely created a trap game for tomorrow. Its disgusting and I feel like I could be in for torture because of it.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Good post. I'm super hyped for a game that is securely in the Seahawks grasp in the first half, because I have to go to work about halfway through.

My particular nervousness revolves around trying to keep up with a close game while also trying to work alone at the state patrol IT help desk.

"Sorry Trooper, I can't help you with your computer right now, the Hawks are in the Redzone. "

Canhawks

Reaction score
Yep,3:40am,tossing and turning in bed.One day I will grow up and not take the Hawks so seriously............NOPE!!

SeaHawks_Fan_N_ATL

Reaction score
Wow.....I'm glad to be home!
I've been up since 5:30 est and didn't go to sleep till like 2:30.
I am soo amped for this game!

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
Yeah I passed out at 12:45, then snapped my head off the damn pillow at 6:50.

Can't wait, I'm Pete Carroll...pumped and jacked out of my mind.