It's on like Donkey Kong; 'Skins DT calls Sherman a cheater

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Their guy made an accusation. Called our guy a name that disregards our guy's integrity. Was not directly asked. Volunteered this opinion.

Our guy said he was not worried about their receivers. In response to a direct question, gave a direct answer.

Just to summarize.
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran

• They're looking for every excuse they can come up with for why they lost before the game is even played. The Seahawks are already in their heads. I LOVE IT.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

• Tech Worlds wrote:Plus the ph of the piss at the lab didn't match the ph of the piss at the time of collection.

The piss was tainted.

Take that you hater!

Damn, Bro, you know a lot about Sherman's piss. :180670:
    "We walked our (pedestrian) ass to the Super Bowl"
    Angry Doug
    "We got grit. That's it."
    Earl Thomas.
    "Check your PMs"
    Pithy Radish.
    Rocket
    NET Veteran

• Rocket wrote:
    Tech Worlds wrote:Plus the ph of the piss at the lab didn't match the ph of the piss at the time of collection.

The piss was tainted.

Take that you hater!

thats because he was the tester that planted the adderall . . . lol
    SkinsGuru
    NET Practice Squad

• SkinsGuru wrote:
    Rocket wrote:
    Tech Worlds wrote:Plus the ph of the piss at the lab didn't match the ph of the piss at the time of collection.

The piss was tainted.

Take that you hater!

thats because he was the tester that planted the adderall . . . lol

At least you admit the adderall was planted :grin:
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• Actually, he knows very little about Sherman's piss.

The most interesting thing? No one seems to be bringing up the fact that THE DAY THEY ANNOUNCED THE APPEAL WAS WON Sherman was "randomly" tested.

He's not on Adderall. If he was, that test would have been hot, the results would have been leaked, and hotheaded fans would right now be demanding that he be instantly suspended for PED before this playoff game.

I will be very happy when the Seahawks bounce the Redskins for the third time in a row from the playoffs. Honestly, I didn't have much of a beef with Redskins fans up until reading this thread, and the ridiculous ignorant spew... I've always reserved at least 95% of my dislike of the NFC East for Dallas, but I may have to reconsider that ratio...

People keep talking like Sherman's performance is due to PED. Well, it's not. He's taking away half of the field and still getting interceptions against great quarterbacks like Sam Bradford, without any enhancement, as is clear by his recent clean test. He's been playing the last several games without enhancement and under ridiculous scrutiny and doing just fine, thank you very much...
    BocciHawk
    NET Veteran

• RiggoReincarnated wrote:Being a decent person doesn't mean I have to like all your players or even respect them. Did you think OJ was guilty? I did. Do I think Sherman used something? Yes. He got off on a technicality...good for him and the Seahawks. In retrospect I should have said "probably" before true.

Wasn't speaking so much to just this subject. Just my observations of your visit this week. Maybe losing the weight and approaching the lady you mentioned those few years ago has changed your perspective? Or just life and time moving on? A lot more adversarial vs trying to fit into the community last time. I am not expecting you to drink the Seahawks Kool-Aid but didn't expect the scorched earth posting style.

If your Skins win, congrats. If they don't, sorry it didn't work out. Take care.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• BocciHawk wrote:Actually, he knows very little about Sherman's piss.

I just wanted to quote this.
    A-Dog
    NET Veteran

• sherman was almost better when the 'heat was on' and he couldn't take peds (assuming he'd ever taken peds in the first place, which i doubt).

just after the 'ped scandal' started, sherman's play went up a notch. it was like he was in a kind of lull before that. or so it seemed to me.

so, he had a couple of his best-ever games, and with all of the scrutiny from the league, there's no way he could have been on peds at the time.

like i said, he probably never took peds to begin with; but it seems like he's been incredible lately regardless of that.
    mrblitz
    NET Veteran

• mrblitz wrote:sherman was almost better when the 'heat was on' and he couldn't take peds (assuming he'd ever taken peds in the first place, which i doubt).

just after the 'ped scandal' started, sherman's play went up a notch. it was like he was in a kind of lull before that. or so it seemed to me.

so, he had a couple of his best-ever games, and with all of the scrutiny from the league, there's no way he could have been on peds at the time.

like i said, he probably never took peds to begin with; but it seems like he's been incredible lately regardless of that.

Truth! Noticed that myself. If he was ever on anything...these last couple weeks have shown, he doesn't need them AT ALL!
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• Besides, the only thing Adderal would enhance would be his trash talking
    A-Dog
    NET Veteran

• Still not sure how Richard Sherman saying he's not worried about the Redskins' receivers is considered trash talk.

He was asked a specific question, and he answered candidly.

What was he supposed to do? Was he supposed to say "They all frighten me to the point that I can't sleep at night. I sure hope Coach Carrol doesn't put me out on the field, because I don't think I can stop them!"?
    Medically Retired, 80% Disabled Navy Veteran - 1997 - 2009
    Yakimaniac
    NET Rookie

• Yakimaniac wrote:Still not sure how Richard Sherman saying he's not worried about the Redskins' receivers is considered trash talk.

He was asked a specific question, and he answered candidly.

What was he supposed to do? Was he supposed to say "They all frighten me to the point that I can't sleep at night. I sure hope Coach Carrol doesn't put me out on the field, because I don't think I can stop them!"?

No, but I would have thought he'd say something like "no one receiver may stand out, but they have a balanced attack and we all have to play good disciplined football on Sunday and take their crowd out of the game". Something to that effect.
    RiggoReincarnated
    NET Starter

• No, but I would have thought he'd say something like "no one receiver may stand out, but they have a balanced attack and we all have to play good disciplined football on Sunday and take their crowd out of the game". Something to that effect.

Riggo, Sherman is just Sherman. He is arguably one of the best, if not the best CB in the league. And as fans, honestly we like his talk, because he does back it up. Realize too, he's gone up against some good recievers this year from some of the best offenses in the NFL. So I don't think you will see anyone here attempt to defend him (because we love ourselves some Sherman). But hey, we will see when he finally gets blown up in a game, if that ever happens.
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran

• drdiags wrote:
    RiggoReincarnated wrote:Being a decent person doesn't mean I have to like all your players or even respect them. Did you think OJ was guilty? I did. Do I think Sherman used something? Yes. He got off on a technicality...good for him and the Seahawks. In retrospect I should have said "probably" before true.

Wasn't speaking so much to just this subject. Just my observations of your visit this week. Maybe losing the weight and approaching the lady you mentioned those few years ago has changed your perspective? Or just life and time moving on? A lot more adversarial vs trying to fit into the community last time. I am not expecting you to drink the Seahawks Kool-Aid but didn't expect the scorched earth posting style.

If your Skins win, congrats. If they don't, sorry it didn't work out. Take care.

You remember that? Now I feel badly. I suppose its a combination of things - though on the other hand - I'm noticing a much more scorched-earth style hear and other places from Seattle fans as well. Maybe its because both teams have good reason to feel they've found long term solutions versus temporary fixes. I guess I was surprised by people here posting predictions of scores of 21 point plus wins for you guys. It kind of reminds me the way everybody was talking about the 2007 Patriots going into the playoffs that year.
    RiggoReincarnated
    NET Starter

• Shock2k wrote:
    No, but I would have thought he'd say something like "no one receiver may stand out, but they have a balanced attack and we all have to play good disciplined football on Sunday and take their crowd out of the game". Something to that effect.

Riggo, Sherman is just Sherman. He is arguably one of the best, if not the best CB in the league. And as fans, honestly we like his talk, because he does back it up. Realize too, he's gone up against some good recievers this year from some of the best offenses in the NFL. So I don't think you will see anyone here attempt to defend him (because we love ourselves some Sherman). But hey, we will see when he finally gets blown up in a game, if that ever happens.

How do you think he got so good so fast? 5th round draft pick etc. Do you think most people passed him over because 6'3 just isn't typical corner size?

I'm amazed at how well your secondary turned out, given there was relatively little noise about any of them coming into the league.
    RiggoReincarnated
    NET Starter

• There's been overcompensation from both sides. Which is pretty typical of a lot of "promise" in something but no real "attainment". Not to say that I care, I like letting myself get overconfident (like it will have any result on the actual game).
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran

• Shock2k wrote:There's been overcompensation from both sides. Which is pretty typical of a lot of "promise" in something but no real "attainment". Not to say that I care, I like letting myself get overconfident (like it will have any result on the actual game).

Good point. Also both teams had to fight to make it in the playoffs...was definitely not a given for either team. You all didn't clinch a spot until after week 16 - us week 17. Both teams haven't lost since November, and yet there is a realization that one team's streak is going to come to an end, etc.
    RiggoReincarnated
    NET Starter

• RiggoReincarnated wrote:
    Shock2k wrote:

How do you think he got so good so fast? 5th round draft pick etc. Do you think most people passed him over because 6'3 just isn't typical corner size?

I'm amazed at how well your secondary turned out, given there was relatively little noise about any of them coming into the league.

things like this happen in Seattle since these boys came along and saved us, another 5th rounder thats pretty damn good is Kam Chancellor, oh AND Browner was straight outta the CFL. Don't be so naive, people find starters as UDFA, we just find gems that never would've gotten a shot or would've had move positions because of their size (Browner, Chancellor, and Sherman). Pete Carroll knows what he's doing, I think its time for the rest of the league to notice this, this isn't the same Carroll that got his legs cut out from under him in New England, and this isn't the same guy from the Jets, and might not even be the same guy from USC.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Not being naive, I realize finding talent in odd places happens (eg Morris as a 6th rounder)....but your whole secondary's assembly as a collective whole is outright impressive.

Will be interesting to see if more teams start to try following this model of tall physical DBs in the future.
    RiggoReincarnated
    NET Starter

• Sherman was Stanfords leading receiver his freshman and softmore years but injured his knee in the fourth game his junior year. Harbaugh wanted Sherman to play through it and get surgery in the offseason but Sherman took advantage of an injury clause that red shirted the year for him so he could return a junior. Unfortunately Harbaugh didn't like that Sherman went against his will and had surgery, even though he would have been risking further injury. So Harbaugh blackballed him and buried Sherman on the depth chart. Sherman decided to ask the DC if he could get a tryout and the DC let him. Because of that Sherman only had one full season at CB and that hurt his draft capitol. Fortunately Pete and John took a chance on him.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran

• RichNhansom wrote:Sherman was Stanfords leading receiver his freshman and softmore years but injured his knee in the fourth game his junior year. Harbaugh wanted Sherman to play through it and get surgery in the offseason but Sherman took advantage of an injury clause that red shirted the year for him so he could return a junior. Unfortunately Harbaugh didn't like that Sherman went against his will and had surgery, even though he would have been risking further injury. So Harbaugh blackballed him and buried Sherman on the depth chart. Sherman decided to ask the DC if he could get a tryout and the DC let him. Because of that Sherman only had one full season at CB and that hurt his draft capitol. Fortunately Pete and John took a chance on him.

I didn't know that...interesting. The more I hear about him, the more I feel his smack talk is also calibrated. He certainly doesn't strike me as a dumb guy if he played as a graduated student at Stanford his final year there.
    RiggoReincarnated
    NET Starter

• Both these corners are good. However I keep saying this. Garcon will be the fastest receiver you guys will ever see. He is faster then RG3. If our offensive line gives RG3 time our receivers can get deep. Garcon, Moss and Robinson all run sub 4.3s in the forty. Sherman is strong and quick but I am curious to see how he covers our speedy receivers. While the most attention goes to receivers like Megatron he is not faster then Garcon. Garcon quite possibly is the leagues fastest man. Just wait and see.
    SkinsfortheWin
    NET Bench Warmer

• SkinsfortheWin wrote:Both these corners are good. However I keep saying this. Garcon will be the fastest receiver you guys will ever see. He is faster then RG3. If our offensive line gives RG3 time our receivers can get deep. Garcon, Moss and Robinson all run sub 4.3s in the forty. Sherman is strong and quick but I am curious to see how he covers our speedy receivers. While the most attention goes to receivers like Megatron he is not faster then Garcon. Garcon quite possibly is the leagues fastest man. Just wait and see.

Huh? You mean the Pierre Garcon who ran a 4.48 at the combine? Man, props to him if he's cut .2 off of his 40 time since 2008.

Moss is fast for sure (even though he's lost a step) and we have trouble with speedy slot receivers from time to time, so he and Robinson actually would worry me more than Garcon.
    Kam Chancellor: The Chancellor of Defense
    Bruce Irvin: BruceMode
    Tharold Simon: Humble Thug
    Paul Richardson: BPR
    FortWorthSeahawk
    USAF BadAss

• LOL @ Garcon being the leagues fastest man...

Thanks for the laugh this morning.

Now, back to reality.

Go Hawks.
    SouthSoundHawk
    NET Veteran

• BlueTalon wrote:They're just pissed because he won his appeal. That, and they're doing the pre-game readying of excuses.

By the time this quote was made, the red potatoes had had lots of film work. They know his avoiding suspension hurts them bad.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• SkinsfortheWin wrote:Both these corners are good. However I keep saying this. Garcon will be the fastest receiver you guys will ever see. He is faster then RG3. If our offensive line gives RG3 time our receivers can get deep. Garcon, Moss and Robinson all run sub 4.3s in the forty. Sherman is strong and quick but I am curious to see how he covers our speedy receivers. While the most attention goes to receivers like Megatron he is not faster then Garcon. Garcon quite possibly is the leagues fastest man. Just wait and see.

If he can get off the line cleanly (which is unlikely with how much press coverage we play) I'll be worried, but he's going to get off that line clean at all.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• I have a connection here that can tell you about Harbaugh. He is a total ass. I'm surprised Sherm didn't get kicked out of school for breathing without permission. He is an absolute control freak, and his house of cards will cave in on him. His only hope is to win a Super Bowl before it happens. This next 2 years could be his only shot. He'll burn out on how he deals with players and vice-versa and will be a Dale Brown from there on out. That's my prediction.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

• In my opinion, some scouting staffs (and nearly all pundits) get too entrenched in their thinking as to what makes a good player. They can be guilty of groupthink. Look at what happened here with Aaron Curry. Everyone looked at his measurables and figured he was a slam dunk. Conversely, Green Bay looked at Clay Matthews and saw a kid who'd worked his butt off to go from walk-on to starter at USC and who had some unique skills they could use.

Pete and John take the Green Bay approach. Pete has always done this. They have profiles they use just like all the other teams, but they also look at guys who have something unique and special that can be brought out and developed. They look for what a guy can do, not what he can't.

Sherman was one of Stanford's top receivers, but he and Harbaugh clashed and Harbaugh tossed Sherm to the bottom of the pile. At that point, Sherman switched to CB, just to be able to play and get away from Harbaugh's direct influence. This is only his fourth year at CB, and we're seeing the natural development as he's adjusted to the position. He also uses his knowledge as a receiver to make plays on the ball. And Pete saw his ability, along with the height and the large chip on Sherm's shoulder, and knew he and his staff could develop that talent.

ETA: Pete played safety, and secondary play is his bread and butter as a coach. It's a major part of why Shanahan wanted to hire him as the Broncos DC.
    Last edited by sc85sis on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
    http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com
    sc85sis
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• SharkHawk wrote:I have a connection here that can tell you about Harbaugh. He is a total ass. I'm surprised Sherm didn't get kicked out of school for breathing without permission. He is an absolute control freak, and his house of cards will cave in on him. His only hope is to win a Super Bowl before it happens. This next 2 years could be his only shot. He'll burn out on how he deals with players and vice-versa and will be a Dale Brown from there on out. That's my prediction.

And going from a control freak coach in Harbaugh to one of the most famous "players" coaches in Carroll must be like night and day. No wonder Sherm and Baldwin feel the need to rip Harbaugh at every opportunity.

.....................................................................................-Webzone Niner fan GhostOfJimmyDean
    Trenchbroom
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Listen to this man, WAS + GARCON = RECORD(8 - 1)

Shut down Garcon, this team isn't nearly as effective. With Browner on Santana, that leave Hankerson and Morgon. Though (Santana + Hank + Morgan) -NotEqualTo (Garcon).
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran

• Trenchbroom wrote:
    SharkHawk wrote:I have a connection here that can tell you about Harbaugh. He is a total ass. I'm surprised Sherm didn't get kicked out of school for breathing without permission. He is an absolute control freak, and his house of cards will cave in on him. His only hope is to win a Super Bowl before it happens. This next 2 years could be his only shot. He'll burn out on how he deals with players and vice-versa and will be a Dale Brown from there on out. That's my prediction.

And going from a control freak coach in Harbaugh to one of the most famous "players" coaches in Carroll must be like night and day. No wonder Sherm and Baldwin feel the need to rip Harbaugh at every opportunity.

I thought the way Alex Smith was treated was reprehensible as well. Sure, you play to win...but Alex Smith was winning and playing his best ball!

Now they are putting a rookie in over a vet that took him to the NFC Championship game last year. You wonder if that hurts team morale at least a little bit.

I hope they get taken out and he has to answer the merciless media frenzy about "what if you had stayed with Alex Smith".
    RiggoReincarnated
    NET Starter

• I can not wait for tomorrows interview on Sherman and Browner on NFL Network. Caught a preview yesterday. Browner said Moss likes to talk a lot as he did in the last meeting, But they just slapped him around a bit. If he wants to talk again we will slap him around some more. LMAO. I was rolling! Of course do not quote me on that. But it was very close.
    djb28
    NET Veteran

• djb28 wrote:I can not wait for tomorrows interview on Sherman and Browner on NFL Network. Caught a preview yesterday. Browner said Moss likes to talk a lot as he did in the last meeting, But they just slapped him around a bit. If he wants to talk again we will slap him around some more. LMAO. I was rolling! Of course do not quote me on that. But it was very close.

Browner was used and abused the last time these two teams met. Browner's lack of speed is going to be put to the test by Kyle Shanahan. When you see #11 Aldrick Robinson come in the game, it usually indicates there will be a deep shot coming soon. Or they like to send him deep just as a decoy to clear the middle out. Robinson claims he has 4.2 40 speed, although his official combine numbers were 4.4. He is definitely the fastest guy on the Redskins roster.
    drastik
    NET Practice Squad

• I'm going to be really interested to see how the game actually plays out, then come back to all these posts and see who had it right.
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran

• drastik wrote:
    djb28 wrote:I can not wait for tomorrows interview on Sherman and Browner on NFL Network. Caught a preview yesterday. Browner said Moss likes to talk a lot as he did in the last meeting, But they just slapped him around a bit. If he wants to talk again we will slap him around some more. LMAO. I was rolling! Of course do not quote me on that. But it was very close.

Browner was used and abused the last time these two teams met. Browner's lack of speed is going to be put to the test by Kyle Shanahan. When you see #11 Aldrick Robinson come in the game, it usually indicates there will be a deep shot coming soon. Or they like to send him deep just as a decoy to clear the middle out. Robinson claims he has 4.2 40 speed, although his official combine numbers were 4.4. He is definitely the fastest guy on the Redskins roster.

Well, if we are taking people at their word, then I heard he really runs a 3.8 forty yard dash. I heard it from my proctologist who happens tp work on Robinson's mother's anus as well.
    CurryStopstheRuns
    NET Veteran

• drastik wrote:
    djb28 wrote:I can not wait for tomorrows interview on Sherman and Browner on NFL Network. Caught a preview yesterday. Browner said Moss likes to talk a lot as he did in the last meeting, But they just slapped him around a bit. If he wants to talk again we will slap him around some more. LMAO. I was rolling! Of course do not quote me on that. But it was very close.

Wait I thought it was Garcon? Another Skins fan just said Garcon will be the fastest receiver we'll face. And all your receivers run 4.3 40's. We're toast!
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• Garcon is very fast. Aldrick is faster.

Garcon is dangerous because he's strong, fast, and VERY quick. In terms of straight line speed, though, Aldrick Robinson is much faster.

Josh Morgan is slow as molasses. Santana is more quick than fast at this stage of his career, he's that guy that always finds a way to get open.
    drastik
    NET Practice Squad

• If the Redskins are smart.. they won't try to attack Sherman.

They'll just wait until this guy sees the field:

February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

• Moss in the slot against Trufant does give some cause for concern. Garcon and Morgan on the outside, not so much.
    SoCalSeahawk
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• You ever notice nine times out of ten it's always the 8th string benchwarmers that talk smack like this? Dude has eight tackles all year.

It's like he woke up yesterday, and was like "damn, I'm probably not going to get to play in our awesome playoff game cause I suck. How do I make people pay attention to me like they are to all our other players?.........I know I'll talk some smack!"
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran

• I'm sure his offense really appreciated his spew!
    SoCalSeahawk
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• Throwdown wrote:
    RiggoReincarnated wrote:
    Shock2k wrote:No, but I would have thought he'd say something like "no one receiver may stand out, but they have a balanced attack and we all have to play good disciplined football on Sunday and take their crowd out of the game". Something to that effect.

things like this happen in Seattle since these boys came along and saved us, another 5th rounder thats pretty damn good is Kam Chancellor, oh AND Browner was straight outta the CFL. Don't be so naive, people find starters as UDFA, we just find gems that never would've gotten a shot or would've had move positions because of their size (Browner, Chancellor, and Sherman). Pete Carroll knows what he's doing, I think its time for the rest of the league to notice this, this isn't the same Carroll that got his legs cut out from under him in New England, and this isn't the same guy from the Jets, and might not even be the same guy from USC.

to the bolded part . . . do you mean the cheater?? ;-)
    SkinsGuru
    NET Practice Squad

• SoCalSeahawk wrote:Moss in the slot against Trufant does give some cause for concern. Garcon and Morgan on the outside, not so much.

Garcon is the Redskins biggest weapon in the air.

Sadly he's been injured all season with a nagging foot injury, and the only games he's gotten to fully play in and finish this season have been the last 6.

He's a very dangerous player.
    drastik
    NET Practice Squad

• Hasselbeck wrote:If the Redskins are smart.. they won't try to attack Sherman.

You guys act lie Sherman = Revis. Unbeatable. Do you really believe he can't be caught on or beaten?
    RiggoReincarnated
    NET Starter

Hasselbeck wrote:If the Redskins are smart.. they won't try to attack Sherman.

You guys act lie Sherman = Revis. Unbeatable. Do you really believe he can't be caught on or beaten?

He can be beaten, but not easily, and he makes quite a lot of plays.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• hawksfan515 wrote:
    RiggoReincarnated wrote:

He can be beaten, but not easily, and he makes quite a lot of plays.

I see he has 8 INTs - and I can't remember him getting burned in the game last year. Just haven't seen that much film of him...but I guess that's because he doesn't mess up much.
    RiggoReincarnated
    NET Starter

Even Revis gets beaten, so no, we don't think he's unbeatable. Sherman's got some ways to go...but I can see him taking over once Revis is done as the best CB in the league. Don't just take my word for it...look up his numbers (and no Pro Bowl votes don't matter- see: Deangelo Hall).
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

We don't think he's unbeatable. Do we think he's as good as Revis? Well he just put together a season as good as any Revis has ever managed, if not better.
    Quarterbacks avoid his side of the field and he STILL snagged 8 interceptions, and his 12 interceptions in 25 starts holds up pretty well considering Revis has 18 career ints. Hell, Sherman's one of 3 players in the last 10 years to record 8 interceptions and 3 FF (Ed Reed and Charles Woodson - who managed it twice - are the other 2).
    themunn
    NET Veteran

PreviousNext

It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:40 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information