It's on like Donkey Kong; 'Skins DT calls Sherman a cheater

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
So, to read between the lines, the Redskins are pissed that Seattle's at full strength. Makes sense. Not having Sherman opens up a receiver for RGIII. Though, to be fair, RGIII will have one less way to look before he takes off running.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
One of these days, the NFL will learn to stop giving our team bulletin board material.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":f07ozito said:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/redskins/2013/01/04/washington-redskins-defensive-tackle-kedric-golston-calls-seattle-seahawks-cornerback-richard-sherman-a-cheater/1810003/

I can't wait to see what Sherman fires back with on Twitter, hahaha. Take it to him, Optimus Prime!
cough - Cedric Griffin - cough

iigakusei

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2vnu4mu3 said:
Sherman was mocking thier receivers?

Anyone know what he said?

Something along the lines of which Redskins receiver are you the most concerned with and he said "none of them".

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Only one guy made a mistake, everyone else seemed to play it cool. Whatever, not sure this will factor at all.

iigakusei

Reaction score
I dont think any player on either side needs extra motivation to win a playoff game.

drdiags

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":20u416jy said:
Well, its true. lol

How is he a cheat? Unless benefit of a doubt no longer exists in this country. We can surmise he lucked out on the leaky cup/chain of evidence thing or we can choose to take him at his word that he didn't take the PEDs and his sample was tainted.

Being the skeptics that we all tend to be, lucking out on the results is what most want to believe but until he gets suspended for this one would have to put "suspected" in front of calling the man a cheat.

Riggo, I thought you were a decent guy but this time around is leading me to think you are not what I thought. Continue with your fun and after Sunday, see you down the road.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":2r13h76f said:
Well, its true. lol

Read the appeals document. USED urine sample cups interspersed with fresh ones when the tester went over to grab a second cup to drain the first one's contents into. (Remember, Browner tested positive and they got tested at the same time on the same day, and he didn't fight it.) Plus, the league CAUGHT that tester lying to them.

Give me a break. These appeals are almost never won, and this one was; and by the look of the league's own appeals investigation, it looks like there's a good chance Sherman really never did take anything. Of course, he very well might have; there is simply no way to know. He's not taking anything now though, for sure; he was "randomly" tested just this past Monday, I believe it was.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Good Stuff:

Which Washington Redskins wide receivers worry brash, young Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman?

"None of them," Sherman told USA TODAY Sports

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Doug Baldwin: "He knows that this is the NFL, so he gives people respect, but other than that, his mentality is he can stop anyone," Baldwin said.

Can he?

"I believe he can — except me."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sherman is thrilled about the return of Browner, who is large (6-4, 221 pounds) for a cornerback.

"His energy and physicality are going to be huge lifts for us in the secondary," Sherman said. "I'm sure he's going to make an impact on this game."

What won't make an impact are the critics of Sherman who say he, too, should have sat out four games..... Those people's opinions mean dirt to me."

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Plus the ph of the piss at the lab didn't match the ph of the piss at the time of collection.

The piss was tainted.

Take that you hater!

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
drdiags":58tgqd1w said:
RiggoReincarnated":58tgqd1w said:
Well, its true. lol

How is he a cheat? Unless benefit of a doubt no longer exists in this country. We can surmise he lucked out on the leaky cup/chain of evidence thing or we can choose to take him at his word that he didn't take the PEDs and his sample was tainted.

Being the skeptics that we all tend to be, lucking out on the results is what most want to believe but until he gets suspended for this one would have to put "suspected" in front of calling the man a cheat.

Riggo, I thought you were a decent guy but this time around is leading me to think you are not what I thought. Continue with your fun and after Sunday, see you down the road.

Being a decent person doesn't mean I have to like all your players or even respect them. Did you think OJ was guilty? I did. Do I think Sherman used something? Yes. He got off on a technicality...good for him and the Seahawks. In retrospect I should have said "probably" before true.

I know we've had people suspended for pot (T. Willliams, F. Davis), and Adderall (C. Griffin, Jordan Black), and our strong safety who was pegged to start is suspended for the whole season. So I'm not acting like we are saints here. I just think Sherman is very lucky...and hopefully for you guys he really is clean because you know Goddell will be going after him after his appeal being victorious.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I think it's funny Sherman has this label as some sort of trash talker.

You'd be hard pressed to find any actual trash talk where he's putting anyone down.

He's confident in himself and says so. That's not a slight to anyone. He believe's hes the best CB in the NFL, and it would be hard for anyone to argue that he isn't. Enough said.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":g8gofl2i said:
drdiags":g8gofl2i said:
RiggoReincarnated":g8gofl2i said:
Well, its true. lol

Being a decent person doesn't mean I have to like all your players or even respect them. Did you think OJ was guilty? I did. Do I think Sherman used something? Yes. He got off on a technicality...good for him and the Seahawks. In retrospect I should have said "probably" before true.

I know we've had people suspended for pot (T. Willliams, F. Davis), and Adderall (C. Griffin, Jordan Black), and our strong safety who was pegged to start is suspended for the whole season. So I'm not acting like we are saints here. I just think Sherman is very lucky...and hopefully for you guys he really is clean because you know Goddell will be going after him after his appeal being victorious.

Comparing Sherman to OJ? That is the biggest leap in DOT NET history, and that's saying something. What a moronic comparison.