Can someone explain to me why Mike Rob hates the skins?

Axx

Reaction score
i was watching a short invterview of his and he said DeAngelo Hall in particular

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
Last time the Seahawks and Skins played all the captains met at center field for the coin toss. Seahawks had a honory captain with them, a small young girl.

Dante Hall started talking shit during the coin toss and used profanity. Robinson got mad cause Hall was using profanity in front of the girl.

All the captains starting pushing and shoving each other.

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
VancitySeahawk":ehdndb89 said:
Last time the Seahawks and Skins played all the captains met at center field for the coin toss. Seahawks had a honory captain with them, a small young girl.

Dante Hall started talking shit during the coin toss and used profanity. Robinson got mad cause Hall was using profanity in front of the girl.

It looks like Hargrove or Washington may have said something to Hall to get him going as well. Hard to tell with their back to us, but the body language suggests it. It definitely started between those three then Robinson got involved.

Who knows who started what...but I don't think Hall meant to curse in front of the girl. She came out after it got started.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":26loypo2 said:
VancitySeahawk":26loypo2 said:

It looks like Hargrove or Washington may have said something to Hall to get him going as well. Hard to tell with their back to us, but the body language suggests it. It definitely started between those three then Robinson got involved.

Who knows who started what...but I don't think Hall meant to curse in front of the girl. She came out after it got started.

Hall is a wannabe thug. All 110 lbs of him.

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
As much as I loved watching Hall pick off Cutler 4 times in a game, that guy is a punk. I'd love to see him try to tackle Mike Rob solo in the open field... :3:

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
That's pretty awesome, I had no idea! Too bad we lost that damn game.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I'm predicting that Mike Robinson is going to have a pretty special day on Sunday.

Don't ask me why... just intuition.

Pete's going to have a wrinkle or two that we'll see... and I believe that it will involve MRob.

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
Not saying Hall is an angel, but who knows what was said. Robinson definitely escalated the situation though. From what I heard, Seattle players were talking smack about our 6 game loss streak at that time like they were world-beaters. Poetic justice that the 6 game losing streak ended with you guys, and now so many of your fans and players are cocky enough to think you end our 7 game WIN streak at our house. lol

Looks like we need to shut ya up again.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":zhfklce1 said:
Not saying Hall is an angel, but who knows what was said. Robinson definitely escalated the situation though. From what I heard, Seattle players were talking smack about our 6 game loss streak at that time like they were world-beaters. Poetic justice that the 6 game losing streak ended with you guys, and now so many of your fans and players are cocky enough to think you end our 7 game WIN streak at our house. lol

If you were any more full of it you would have to be cleaned like a septic.

cacksman

Reaction score
That's hilarious, Tate comes in out of nowhere and chest bumps that linemen.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":2gdew9w4 said:
VancitySeahawk":2gdew9w4 said:

Tell yourself whatever makes you feel good about your team. All I know is I've read plenty of your own fans who can't stand Hall's antics.

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
SeaTown81":15rvhppo said:
RiggoReincarnated":15rvhppo said:
VancitySeahawk":15rvhppo said:

Tell yourself whatever makes you feel good about your team. All I know is I've read plenty of your own fans who can't stand Hall's antics.

Don't get me wrong, until recently I wanted his ass out of DC. Especially after getting ejected from the Steelers game for getting in an officials face. He manned up on Dez Bryant (who I despise more as a person) last week and did pretty damn well though. I know he talks trash, just saying I don't think this whole skirmish was entirely on him. At least I haven't heard of us having skirmishes pregame with any other teams the last 2 years...lol

BuffaloHawk

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":1bkxan1o said:

You guys have had 2 good seasons in 13 years, and we eliminated you in both those seasons. Looks like we need to shut ya up again

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Knocking your asses our of the playoffs that last two times you made it sure shut you up quickly and effectively. Here's to a repeat and another 13 years between Redskin division championships!

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
VancitySeahawk":2kbyny27 said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecKwLU6BYtI
I don't think the "human joystick" was anywhere near that skirmish.