Never seen this, had to post. Browner from last year

Hawks46

Reaction score
Yea, but it still never gets old, hehe.

I'd also try youtubin'g the Browner hit on Welker. That's probably more indicative of what would happen to RGIII if he runs to that side, and stays too upright.

redhawk253

Reaction score
yup i remember watching this live i always get pumped for leon's returns as he was the starting rb at FSU when i graduated there.. this play was one of the most exciting returns he ever had because that was one of the best blocking sequences in football.. ever.. and leon's response made it even better.. after he fair catches he just looks at browner like did that really just happen.. best comparison i saw was "he just looks at browner like one of vince carter's team mates did after he dunked over the 7 ft dude in the olympics"

irocdave

Reaction score
Browner is a stud. Only reason the hawks beat the Panthers was Browners determination ( and Newtons dirt ball). Can some one post up the vid of Browner ripping the ball out of the running backs hands after the Hawks turnover? I watched that game and thought it was pissed away, but you could see that Browner said " F that, were not losing" and ripped the ball out of the backs hands. Guys a leader by example.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
I remember watching that live and thinking why the hell they didn't show a replay after that.