Last time we met the Skins

chris98251

Reaction score
On PFT there was an article on our last meeting and what started out as a confrontation right away at the coin toss. Robinson and Washington, and Hargrove I guess didn't like the fact that Halls mouth was running and cussing a lot. Problem with it was that there was a special guest out there with our Seahawks, a little girl, Robinson and Washington thought Hall should have kept his cussing and vulgaritys to himself. Robinson said soemthing to the effect that nobodys coming to our house and disrepecting a honored gust like that.

Anyway they all still remember it, they still don't like what happened and Robinson said he is looking forward to meeting him

Here's the actual quote,

“You got a little girl out here, you’ve got to watch your mouth man,” Robinson said. “You’re not going to come in my stadium and disrespect us like that. That’s kind of how it was and it went from there.”

Psychobabbler

Reaction score
12th Fan View bringin' the video for that article. ;)

I had totally forgotten about that. But yeah, the photographer (Rod Mar?) came in and got the girl back away from them when they started getting a little more than verbal. It was almost a donnybrook at the coin toss! Something I'd never seen before.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
Psychobabbler":2amf10gh said:
12th Fan View bringin' the video for that article. ;)

I had totally forgotten about that. But yeah, the photographer (Rod Mar?) came in and got the girl back away from them when they started getting a little more than verbal. It was almost a donnybrook at the coin toss! Something I'd never seen before.

Very cool!

hawker232

Reaction score
I love the fact that we already have a little bit of chippiness with the Skins. I've never liked Hall. The guys an asshole.

S.Taylor21

Reaction score
Hall is an idiot and I think a lot of Skins fans are getting tired of him. One thing that pisses me off about him is he will always complain to the refs. Multiple times I'll see him fall on his own and he'll find the closest ref and start bitchin about something. His act is getting old.