SB predictions about the Hawks good or bad??

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • OH OH I am now more worried when I see a bunch of East Coast writers picking the Hawks into the NFC Championship game. 5 of the SI writers have the Hawks going to the Champ round or the SB.

Thankfully not one of them had us winning the SB game so we can still prove them wrong. But some how I dont like this love from them.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/ne ... =uk_t11_a7

Edit: Mike Greeny from Mike and Mike just picked the Hawks to WIN the SB>
    Last edited by rainger on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Member of 38 Plus club. Seahawks + PC/JS + Russell Wilson = Superbowl XLVIII +
    rainger
    NET Veteran

• Russell Wilson doesn't give a good GD what the media thinks. Russell Wilson will find a way to raise that Lombardi. TANZANIA! (Sorry, it's kinda like turrets at this stage).

"The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• I'm not sure it's at all analogous, but I have noticed over the years that when a lot of pundits pick the same cinderella in the NCAA tournament, that team tends to advance. Any one pundit is more likely to be wrong than right, but if you put enough of them together, the consensus can be predictive. It's sort of like ants building an anthill, or the "ask the audience" lifeline on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. I think the concept is called "emergence." Then again, it could just be a bandwagon effect, in which case it is not at all predictive of anything.
    Boiler
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:36 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information