20 Reasons to Hate the Redskins

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Just in case you needed more reasons to hate on the Skins, Uproxx did a great article on the 20 reasons why you should.

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/201 ... more-59395

My favorite is #18

Going to FedEx Field is like traveling 30 years into the future to catch a glimpse of America’s eventual economic ruin. Biker gangs encircle you for minutes at a time. People are drinking pure ethanol. Women are tit-grabbed at every possible opportunity. It is perhaps the least welcoming environment on Earth. The stadium itself is a gravestone, a lifeless slab of concrete designed strictly with the mission of packing in as many sweaty bodies as possible, like the steerage cabin of a 19th century immigrant ship.

OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":38g7v58b said:
Meh, that was a pretty stupid list

I found it both educational and chocked full of guffaws and hilarity.

drdiags

Reaction score
Why not put this in the shack? It obviously is just to stir up more rabble-rousing than already exists on the main forum. I guess we didn't claim this is where to go for intelligent football discussion, if there is such a thing.

Carry on.

dagoonie55

Reaction score
LOL

Ask any skins fan. They will tell you Snyder is an idiot. At least he's learned to stay the hell away from the team he owns - except on gameday in the luxury boxes.

What else you got? That article was weak.

HTTR

*edited...non riot type language ;-)

OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
drdiags":2qq630sk said:
Why not put this in the shack? It obviously is just to stir up more rabble-rousing than already exists on the main forum. I guess we didn't claim this is where to go for intelligent football discussion, if there is such a thing.

Carry on.

Sorry, I didn't know which forum was most appropriate. Feel free to move it if you want.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":3acfmlwv said:
Meh, that was a pretty stupid list
Yep.

Identifying their coach as someone who ruined fantasy football is not something that would make me hate him.