DC Radio...ugh, makes me sick.

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: DC Radio...ugh, makes me sick.
Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:29 pm
  • CANHawk wrote:
    CrankUpTheDiesel wrote:
    SmokinHawk wrote:Once we opened up the offensive playbook, placing games in the hands of our rookie phenom QB, we stopped losing road games. Of the games we did lose, not one was lost by more than 7 points. You guys are toast. The Redskins have benefited from a cupcake schedule and are due to have their asses handed to 'em in a physically dominating fashion.
    Lmfao didn't you guys win like 3 road games the entire year?

Redskins nation is going to make this the tougher road game Seahawks have ever played, and our players are going to out play you and our coache are going to out coach you.

The Phoenix is rising once again. It's a new beginning, a new era, and a new team.

The FedEx stadium motto: Doing less with more since moving to Maryland.

LOLerskates. Redskins "Nation". uh... k'brah. I'd put our little 67k seat stadium up against your 85k seat concrete toilet full of fat queens in drag any day of the week. There's lots of things for our boys to worry about in this game, but "Redskins Nation" is not one of them.

The FedEx Staduim motto : Doing less with more since moving to Maryland.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:31 pm
  • Man if we were extremeforeskins.orgy these clowns would be gone after "the", really not impressed with this fan base, there is no fan base worse than the 9ers, but these folks are kinda wuss's, can't take it on their site but like to hang out on other boards, are they all 12 and under? or just yellow?
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:57 pm
  • I keep hearing Skin's fans talking down the Hawks road record...

Look in the mirror as you own the worst home record of any playoff team to be hosting a game.

It's not an advantage if you don't take it...
    "Hard work beats talent when talent fails to hard work"
    CHawks4L
    NET Rookie

Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:58 pm
  • Seattle_Stunna_MD wrote:I understand being confident in your team, but show some respect. We are here in the Playoffs for a reason, as are you.

meh, skinnies were in a lackluster division and had a weak schedule all around, toughness should be the difference in this game, who's the tougher team?

just go back to the big hits, starting off with the train stopping hit on Sean Lee that sent Lee into a tumble for the season, the rest are History..

lets move on to QB toughness, has Wilson started every game?

sweet, now how bout RG? oh you say he's got a glass knee eh? nice, hows that glass knee going to stack up against the hardest hitting team in the league? can't wait to find out... ;)
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:33 pm
  • Man, this site should have a trash talking forum, would keep legit oppenent threads from turning into a playground.

Most halfway informed fans know what RG3 can do, and knew it before he was drafted. Watching RG3 and Keith Price dual it out in that bowl game was awesome. If RG3 is at his best this will be a game. Hawks run D is questionable at best, line backer play is inconsistant. A team that has a solid run game and stout run D can will beat the hawks. Get behind by more than 10 and it will be a blow out.

Our fan base is starving for a ring and 2005 still leaves a bad taste in all of our fans mouth.

Hope this is a great game, if the hawks lose it will be becuase they got beat by a better team. RG3 is the real deal and you guys are lucky to have him.
    irocdave
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:25 pm
  • irocdave wrote:Man, this site should have a trash talking forum, would keep legit oppenent threads from turning into a playground.

We do have one, it's called the Smack Shack.
    80% of Planet Earth is covered by water.....The rest is covered by EARL THOMAS!
    SundayNiteBlackout
    National Guard 09-Present

It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:47 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information