Anyone know where this Russell Wilson Video is?

CaboHawk

Reaction score
Looking for the video where all the experts say Russell Wilson wont start and doubt him... It starts off with the draft, Mel Kiper, Todd Mcshay, and Bill Polian and then goes into highlights and John Gruden saying and repeating " IF you give him a chance he'll win it!" its to all the haters.... i want to see that video! Help please!!!

OP
OP
C

CaboHawk

Reaction score
Believe I saw someone post it here earlier this year

rsm650

Reaction score
I think if you youtube "Russell Wilson draft" you might find it, unless I am thinking of another video.

OP
OP
C

CaboHawk

Reaction score
Sorry guys not this one. its one where Bill Polian says he is a back up. Someone made it and it repeatting Mel Kiper, John Gruden andd Bill polian. it shows some Wilson highlights of him as a Seahawk, it clowns these guys for doubting him and make Gruden look like a guiness !

Basis4day

Reaction score
CaboHawk":lnwr0t7t said:
Looking for the video where all the experts say Russell Wilson wont start and doubt him... It starts off with the draft, Mel Kiper, Todd Mcshay, and Bill Polian and then goes into highlights and John Gruden saying and repeating " IF you give him a chance he'll win it!" its to all the haters.... i want to see that video! Help please!!!

The vid was taken down due to copyright infringement. At the time it was called "Wow! Jon Gruden and Mel Kiper have a Major Fight Over Russell Wilson".

Cartire

Reaction score
This remix of their conversation intrigues me. Im bumping this as I hope people will get home in a few hours and see this, and know where a copy is hiding.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1pkpxvhj said:
Cartire":1pkpxvhj said:
This remix of their conversation intrigues me. Im bumping this as I hope people will get home in a few hours and see this, and know where a copy is hiding.

I think all known copies are hidden away in Bill Polian's basement.

LOL! Polian is an idiot. He decimated that Colts team but because he had Peyton Manning, he won NFL Executive of the Year, what, 6 times? LMAO

rideaducati

Reaction score
Damn... I guess ESPN doesn't want their "experts" to be outed as the know-nothing blowhards they are. ESPN has gone after EVERY site that had that video and threatened legal action if they didn't remove it. The have also removed the video from ESPN.com too. wow. Maybe they're going to hold the video evidence over both Kiper and Polian in future contract negotiations and they don't want Gruden to have the ammo for his.