Just watched "Inside The NFL" on Showtime...

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Special guest, Nate Burleson.

Simms and Seahawk hater Collinsworth both chose Seattle to take out the Skins.

Nate? Redskins. His reason? Wilson vs Fletcher.

Pretty weak sauce Nate. Didn't think we burned the bridge that badly... Oh well. Everyone is entitled to his own opinion. And you might be right. Who knows?

kmedic

Reaction score
If we lose this game it is not gonna be because of RW. It's gonna be because our defense won't be able to stop them in the 4th quarter.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
kmedic":27pe9055 said:
If we lose this game it is not gonna be because of RW. It's gonna be because our defense won't be able to stop them in the 4th quarter.

I would put money on it.

Lithium

Reaction score
This game is seriously a toss up, could go either way. No one is "hating" on the hawks if they pick Washington, they are just as hot if not hotter than us.

rdskns4eva

Reaction score
Fletcher is aborderline hall of fame MLB with numbers comparable to Ray Lewis. You may beat us this weekend, but I dont think Fletcher is going to be fooled into making bad reads. He can be beat by good TE's in coverage tho.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
But you want real opinions? You look to the people putting their hard-earned money on it... In Vegas. 3 Point favs away Baby!!! Take away the obligatory 3 point home-field, and it's 6! Meaning it'd be 9 at the Clink! (ok, it'd be 20+ at the clink)...

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
He was on ESPN Radio before the SNF game against SF and said he still nothing but love for the Hawks

Of course he also picked SF .. so who knows. :lol:

Aristotle22

Reaction score
I remember watching him return a punt to beat the Rams at then Quest field. I

HawkWow

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2ajk9wip said:
But you want real opinions? You look to the people putting their hard-earned money on it... In Vegas. 3 Point favs away Baby!!! Take away the obligatory 3 point home-field, and it's 6! Meaning it'd be 9 at the Clink! (ok, it'd be 20+ at the clink)...

There's a lot of substance here. Vegas is getting action on the Hawk side. The line opened at 1.5-2. 24 hrs later it went to 3 and I predict it will see 3.5 to 4 by game time. This despite the constant chatter of what a woeful road team we are and the fact we are traveling to the far east. I think the line should be higher, but LV can only go so high before the money starts going the other way. They just want balance and as of now, it looks like 3 pts is getting equal money on either side.

In the cold of Washington DC, in front of what will be a crazed bunch of people dressed like pigs, their HFA should be no less than 6 pts hosting a PO game. This means the line makers believe the (general) betting public believe the Hawks to be 9 pts better than the Skins if on neutral ground. I agree with Blue Thunder, at home this would be a 20 pt whuppin. On the road I think we take the crowd out early and win going away...31-16.

Latest posts