Russell Wilson on sound FX

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Russell Wilson on sound FX
Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:00 am
  • Here is what pissed me off about that video:
    A few weeks back Mariucci asked Wilson for a play call, and Wilson turned him down because it wouldn't be cool to give the defense any edge.

And then the NFLN mics the guy and gives away not only goal line play call, but an option play call.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:07 am
  • OUTSTANDING! First chance I've had to hear RW during a game. Like night and day between this and his pressers. The RGIII video was good too. Two great QBs going at it this Sunday. It's a great time to be fan.
    Mandu
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:44 am
  • Scottemojo wrote:Here is what pissed me off about that video:
    A few weeks back Mariucci asked Wilson for a play call, and Wilson turned him down because it wouldn't be cool to give the defense any edge.

And then the NFLN mics the guy and gives away not only goal line play call, but an option play call.

Not to worry, there will be terminology changes throughout the week that will remedy much of that we heard irrelevant.

I remember when the west coast offense came about back in the 49er/Walsh regime. Since then, guys like Holmgren, Reid, and Chucky took it to a whole new level in terms of how the QB calls the plays. Then when you throw in Sam Wyche's "Bengal Terminology, you got body parts and rock stars describing routes. I love the calls in the huddle, freakin awesome.

Remember "28, baker, bruce"? That's a pass to the #8 wide receiver, running a "baker" pattern (whatever that was), with the back blocking the strong safety (or a BOSS block) ...cuz, Bruce is "the Boss".

The Hidden NFL, love that video...
    "...Seattle has become the capital city of the New NFL" - Kip Earlywine
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:02 am
  • This guy Russell Wilson is amazing! I can't stress enough how much of a steal it was to select him in the draft.
    AceBoogie715
    NET Rookie

It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:38 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information