Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: I have never smoked but...
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:20 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 5:28 am
Posts: 470
Location: Yakima Wa.
I saw this and thought it was funny...

Image

Enjoy

_________________
When life slips you a Jeffery, stroke a furry wall.
http://www.yakimamavericks.org


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I have never smoked but...
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:29 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am
Posts: 3097
RW420!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I have never smoked but...
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:45 pm 
* NET Eeyore *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
Posts: 10541
Location: Pasco, WA
Intersting........

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I have never smoked but...
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:55 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:39 pm
Posts: 4290
lol

_________________
Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I have never smoked but...
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:56 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:37 am
Posts: 915
Location: Bellinghome
That's hilarious.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I have never smoked but...
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:00 pm 
* NET Recluse *
* NET Recluse *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 2476
Someone already mentioned that this is the perfect setup for the first 420 Bowl.

Great marketing idea for the NFL? Probably not. But some fans would get into it, I'm sure.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I have never smoked but...
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:01 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 11:36 am
Posts: 1111
Location: Spanaway, WA
So have Redskins.

_________________
Image
"Make good teams look bad and make bad teams look terrible!" -Michael Robinson


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I have never smoked but...
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:06 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:49 am
Posts: 2071
Im a huge advocate of smoking weed. I have no quarms with that. This, to me, would be the ultimate tool for promoting a positive outlook on sales of Marijauna.

I say, go 420 bowl.

_________________
Time of possession is the most meaningless statistic in football. -RolandDeschain


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I have never smoked but...
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:26 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 6:52 pm
Posts: 249
For an eventual hall-of-famer, Peyton sure can look dorky at times.

_________________
February 2, 2014: The day Seahawks win their second Lombardi trophy
(The first one is located back east somewhere.)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I have never smoked but...
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:54 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:17 am
Posts: 1032
Location: Lewiston, CA (but Seattle native :)
Riley12 wrote:
Someone already mentioned that this is the perfect setup for the first 420 Bowl.

Great marketing idea for the NFL? Probably not. But some fans would get into it, I'm sure.

Another thing that would make a Seahawks-Broncos Superbowl LEGENDARY (other than the obvious chance to beat a bitter old-school AFC rival) would be to beat Peyton Manning in his hometown. I like the idea after him not deigning to even CONSIDER us as a potential place to play for after becoming a free agent.

I suppose it's not really his fault, no one outside of the PNW even knew we were up here at that time, but it still would be nice to stick it to him. He's a legend deserving props and all that, but it irks me just a little bit.

_________________
Image
"John Schneider is...half ninja assassin, half shark. This
man does not screw around...So glad he is our GM."
- PGunning101


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I have never smoked but...
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:35 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:03 pm
Posts: 996
Location: Mudbone's rumpus room
Ruminator wrote:
For an eventual hall-of-famer, Peyton sure can look dorky at times.


At times?! AT TIMES?!! :shock:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I have never smoked but...
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:53 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:31 am
Posts: 350
Cartire wrote:
Im a huge advocate of smoking weed. I have no quarms with that. This, to me, would be the ultimate tool for promoting a positive outlook on sales of Marijauna.

I say, go 420 bowl.


What is a "quarm"? Clearly smoking the mary jane has not helped your spelling or worse your word association/memory. I think the word you're groping for is qualm.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I have never smoked but...
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:58 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:32 pm
Posts: 1630
Location: East Oly
Riley12 wrote:
Someone already mentioned that this is the perfect setup for the first 420 Bowl.

Great marketing idea for the NFL? Probably not. But some fans would get into it, I'm sure.


I think it would be called the "Smoke-a-Bowl."

Presented by Frito Lays

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I have never smoked but...
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:01 pm 
* NET Recluse *
* NET Recluse *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 2476
[Tommy Chong Impersonation]

What's the hassle man!?!

Are you hasslin' Cartire about one messed up letter, man!?!

C'mon man! Those letters are like only a few inches apart on the keyboard man! Anyone could make the same mistake!

[/Tommy Chong Impersonation]


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I have never smoked but...
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:05 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:59 am
Posts: 2886
SeaWolv wrote:
Cartire wrote:
Im a huge advocate of smoking weed. I have no quarms with that. This, to me, would be the ultimate tool for promoting a positive outlook on sales of Marijauna.

I say, go 420 bowl.


What is a "quarm"? Clearly smoking the mary jane has not helped your spelling or worse your word association/memory. I think the word you're groping for is qualm.

Dude, qualm down, ok?

_________________
EastCoastHawksFan posted... "Trading for Harvin is by far the worst move John S has ever made." (March 18, 2014)

Moved to Seattle in 1980. Hawks fan for 34 years and counting.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I have never smoked but...
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:08 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:31 am
Posts: 350
Riley12 wrote:
[Tommy Chong Impersonation]

What's the hassle man!?!

Are you hasslin' Cartire about one messed up letter, man!?!

C'mon man! Those letters are like only a few inches apart on the keyboard man! Anyone could make the same mistake!

[/Tommy Chong Impersonation]


Nice! I was going to chalk it up to a typo until I realized just how far the R key and the L key are from one another and it occurred to me that he might be using the stoners thesaurus.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I have never smoked but...
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:21 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:31 am
Posts: 466
All the more perfect because it's two teams with neon colors. If they meet in the super bowl I'm turning the volume down and playing pink Floyd.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I have never smoked but...
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:29 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:49 am
Posts: 2071
Wow, i give my kid a bath, and then I come back and it looks like because i said Quarm instead of Qualm, I have become a stereotype. Sorry guys. Please divert your attention from the topic on hand to my single word spelling problem. The true focus of this topic is now the absurd idea that someone is not allotted a mistake on a message board.

This thread is no longer about a very high coincidental probability of Colorado and Washington having teams being representatives in the Super Bowl at the same time that Weed becomes legal in those states. Its about my spelling error.

_________________
Time of possession is the most meaningless statistic in football. -RolandDeschain


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I have never smoked but...
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:32 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:21 pm
Posts: 1343
Thats gonna be one hell of a superbowl

_________________
We are the 2014 Superbowl champions and it can never, ever be taken away.
Greatest defense in NFL history.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I have never smoked but...
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:41 pm 
* Smackmeister *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:56 pm
Posts: 6898
Cartire wrote:
Wow, i give my kid a bath, and then I come back and it looks like because i said Quarm instead of Qualm, I have become a stereotype. Sorry guys. Please divert your attention from the topic on hand to my single word spelling problem. The true focus of this topic is now the absurd idea that someone is not allotted a mistake on a message board.

This thread is no longer about a very high coincidental probability of Colorado and Washington having teams being representatives in the Super Bowl at the same time that Weed becomes legal in those states. Its about my spelling error.


... and now it's going to be about your improper capitalization of the word "I".

_________________
President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I have never smoked but...
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:44 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:49 am
Posts: 2071
...

and now its gonna be about the 8 duplicate post you needed to make that remark. Im sure an admin will clean it up, but Ill take it as a karma reaction for now.

_________________
Time of possession is the most meaningless statistic in football. -RolandDeschain


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I have never smoked but...
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:45 pm 
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:12 am
Posts: 2465
Location: Skagit, WA
Slow down on the submit button Jester.

_________________
______________________


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I have never smoked but...
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:48 pm 
* Smackmeister *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:56 pm
Posts: 6898
Whatchoo talkin about, Willis? ;-)

_________________
President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I have never smoked but...
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:50 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:21 pm
Posts: 1343
GET A SPELL CHECK YA HIPPY!!!

naw Cartire, you know we are just giving you a crap right? no one is being serious here right now on .net were 11 - 5 dude. party on.

_________________
We are the 2014 Superbowl champions and it can never, ever be taken away.
Greatest defense in NFL history.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I have never smoked but...
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:07 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:31 am
Posts: 350
JesterHawk wrote:
Cartire wrote:
Wow, i give my kid a bath, and then I come back and it looks like because i said Quarm instead of Qualm, I have become a stereotype. Sorry guys. Please divert your attention from the topic on hand to my single word spelling problem. The true focus of this topic is now the absurd idea that someone is not allotted a mistake on a message board.

This thread is no longer about a very high coincidental probability of Colorado and Washington having teams being representatives in the Super Bowl at the same time that Weed becomes legal in those states. Its about my spelling error.


... and now it's going to be about your improper capitalization of the word "I".


Ok I just spewed water all over my keyboard, thanks. :th2thumbs:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I have never smoked but...
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:14 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:31 am
Posts: 350
Cartire wrote:
Wow, i give my kid a bath, and then I come back and it looks like because i said Quarm instead of Qualm, I have become a stereotype. Sorry guys. Please divert your attention from the topic on hand to my single word spelling problem. The true focus of this topic is now the absurd idea that someone is not allotted a mistake on a message board.

This thread is no longer about a very high coincidental probability of Colorado and Washington having teams being representatives in the Super Bowl at the same time that Weed becomes legal in those states. Its about my spelling error.


Lighten up Francis I remember when I smoked my first key. :0190l:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I have never smoked but...
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:47 am 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:12 am
Posts: 221
Location: Albany, NY
Ruminator wrote:
For an eventual hall-of-famer, Peyton sure can look dorky at times.



The Colts like Weird looking QB's...

_________________
One day we will win it all! TOLD YA!


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ] 

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]



 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.