A breakdown of the crazy blitzes in the Skins/Boys game

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Just thought we should know what kinda blitzes Jim Haslett (the Washington D coordinator) might throw at Russell Wilson. Hell, he'll probably try and mess with Sweezy too, he's so inexperienced.

I have a feeling the Skins threw the whole playbook at the Cowboys in a desperate attempt to make the playoffs (RG3 was a little gimpy, not much support from the O), so it's nice they already used up the surprise element of these blitzes on the Cowboys. I hope we have some blitzes like this to get RG3 though, I love these blitzes.

rdskns4eva

Reaction score
hawksfan515":2p4pu9sc said:
Just thought we should know what kinda blitzes Jim Haslett (the Washington D coordinator) might throw at Russell Wilson. Hell, he'll probably try and mess with Sweezy too, he's so inexperienced.

I have a feeling the Skins threw the whole playbook at the Cowboys in a desperate attempt to make the playoffs (RG3 was a little gimpy, not much support from the O), so it's nice they already used up the surprise element of these blitzes on the Cowboys. I hope we have some blitzes like this to get RG3 though, I love these blitzes.

Ha! I hope the Hawks blitz RG3. He's been one of the best QB's in the NFL against the Blitz this year.

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
rdskns4eva":2z59l6vl said:
hawksfan515":2z59l6vl said:

Ha! I hope the Hawks blitz RG3. He's been one of the best QB's in the NFL against the Blitz this year.

He's never seen Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner out there on their islands locking up his WR's with Earl deep over the top before though.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry to much about their blitz's and passrush to much, they have less sacks then we do.
I would think we could handle it without much problems.