Final 2012 Power rankings links

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Final 2012 Power rankings links
Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:08 pm

Re: Final 2012 Power rankings links
Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:12 pm
  • Like this from ESPN

"The Seahawks own the NFL's highest strength of victory. That means the teams they defeated -- San Francisco, New England, Chicago, Minnesota, Green Bay, Carolina, Dallas, St. Louis, Arizona, Buffalo and the New York Jets -- had a higher combined winning percentage (.534) than the opponents any other team defeated.

For comparison, consider that Denver (.385) and Cincinnati (.381) enter the playoffs with the lowest strength of victory percentages of any teams to qualify for the postseason."
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:14 pm
  • BlueThunder wrote:I know some of you guys, myself included, like these so here ya go... People sure do like the Broncos. Too bad they didn't beat more teams with a winning record.

We sure didn't like it much when people said the same thing about our 2005 team.

You play the teams on your schedule, and that's all you can do.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:17 pm
  • Actually, I was ok with that. You need to temper the "Stats" conversation around strength of schedule. In my opinion, making it through a tough schedule makes prepare you better with the shock of the playoffs.
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:26 pm
  • Shock2k wrote:Actually, I was ok with that. You need to temper the "Stats" conversation around strength of schedule. In my opinion, making it through a tough schedule makes prepare you better with the shock of the playoffs.

Ok I actually checked my stats on this over the last 5 Superbowls, it only bears out in the last 2.
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:27 pm
  • volsunghawk wrote:
    BlueThunder wrote:I know some of you guys, myself included, like these so here ya go... People sure do like the Broncos. Too bad they didn't beat more teams with a winning record.

We sure didn't like it much when people said the same thing about our 2005 team.

You play the teams on your schedule, and that's all you can do.

Hmmm yeah *cough* forgot about that... :oops: :lol:

May you Rest In Peace Les, my friend...
    :les:
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:40 pm
  • Billick is just such an idiot. Ranks 9th he has always been down on Seattle i just get disgusted when he gets the color of a Hawk game.
    Member of 38 Plus club. Seahawks + PC/JS + Russell Wilson = Superbowl XLVIII +
    rainger
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:50 pm
  • rainger wrote:Billick is just such an idiot. Ranks 9th he has always been down on Seattle i just get disgusted when he gets the color of a Hawk game.

He has us down four spots after the Rams game. No surprise his former team Baltimore is at #6... actually rising a position this week... despite their crappy end to the season.

Couldn't make it up.
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:01 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information