Final 2012 Power rankings links

Shock2k

Reaction score
Like this from ESPN

"The Seahawks own the NFL's highest strength of victory. That means the teams they defeated -- San Francisco, New England, Chicago, Minnesota, Green Bay, Carolina, Dallas, St. Louis, Arizona, Buffalo and the New York Jets -- had a higher combined winning percentage (.534) than the opponents any other team defeated.

For comparison, consider that Denver (.385) and Cincinnati (.381) enter the playoffs with the lowest strength of victory percentages of any teams to qualify for the postseason."

volsunghawk

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2953ntzc said:
I know some of you guys, myself included, like these so here ya go... People sure do like the Broncos. Too bad they didn't beat more teams with a winning record.

We sure didn't like it much when people said the same thing about our 2005 team.

You play the teams on your schedule, and that's all you can do.

Shock2k

Reaction score
Actually, I was ok with that. You need to temper the "Stats" conversation around strength of schedule. In my opinion, making it through a tough schedule makes prepare you better with the shock of the playoffs.

Shock2k

Reaction score
Shock2k":3fj1y7u3 said:
Actually, I was ok with that. You need to temper the "Stats" conversation around strength of schedule. In my opinion, making it through a tough schedule makes prepare you better with the shock of the playoffs.

Ok I actually checked my stats on this over the last 5 Superbowls, it only bears out in the last 2.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
volsunghawk":2guc0p28 said:
BlueThunder":2guc0p28 said:
I know some of you guys, myself included, like these so here ya go... People sure do like the Broncos. Too bad they didn't beat more teams with a winning record.

We sure didn't like it much when people said the same thing about our 2005 team.

You play the teams on your schedule, and that's all you can do.

Hmmm yeah *cough* forgot about that... :oops: :lol:

Rainger

Reaction score
Billick is just such an idiot. Ranks 9th he has always been down on Seattle i just get disgusted when he gets the color of a Hawk game.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
rainger":18z8cooh said:
Billick is just such an idiot. Ranks 9th he has always been down on Seattle i just get disgusted when he gets the color of a Hawk game.

He has us down four spots after the Rams game. No surprise his former team Baltimore is at #6... actually rising a position this week... despite their crappy end to the season.

Couldn't make it up.