Russell Wilson sighting.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Introduced Wisconsin at the Rose Bowl (via video... not live). I can't believe they got him out of the film room!

chris98251

Reaction score
He took the film room with him guys, whole Hotel room set up with feeds and vid equipment, has the Wisconsin players running plays in the lobbie for him to analize. He's busting his ass.

Axx

Reaction score
Dont worry, he will probably take the day off from where he would usually be visiting terminally ill children to study more film.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2qejy8kj said:
Did he say "go Hawks" at the end?

Nope. "Go Badgers" or something like that.

Kid is savvy but I hope that as the years go by he relaxes, puts down his rehearsed shtick and we find out more about who he really is. Not that I expect him to be as easy going and likeable as Matt Hasselbeck during interviews, but a little more of the real Russell Wilson would be nice.

A

Anonymous

I don't think he said "go..." anybody, it was more like a "good luck" to the QB.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":3897y4xm said:
Tech Worlds":3897y4xm said:
Did he say "go Hawks" at the end?

Nope. "Go Badgers" or something like that.

Kid is savvy but I hope that as the years go by he relaxes, puts down his rehearsed shtick and we find out more about who he really is. Not that I expect him to be as easy going and likeable as Matt Hasselbeck during interviews, but a little more of the real Russell Wilson would be nice.

I look forward to this as well.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3bpoy1f4 said:
I don't think he said "go..." anybody, it was more like a "good luck" to the QB.

He said "On Wisconsin!' which I guess is their thing.

endzorn

Reaction score
I want Wilson to stick to the cliches and mask his personality. I hear he's actually a total arrogant, insensitive prick behind closed doors and we don't need that image to get out.

chris98251

Reaction score
endzorn":2cxk07h4 said:
I want Wilson to stick to the cliches and mask his personality. I hear he's actually a total arrogant, insensitive prick behind closed doors and we don't need that image to get out.

Oh so he has Tom Brady Peyton Manning syndrome and we have not seen it yet?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
chris98251":35r63c6x said:
endzorn":35r63c6x said:

I wouldn't mind so much if he turned out to be kind of a dick, as long as he's still likable and an amazeballs QB like those guys.

endzorn

Reaction score
chris98251":3t8nxsek said:
endzorn":3t8nxsek said:

Apparently he's worse than Ricky Henderson.

endzorn

Reaction score
That's what I hear. "Wilson don't run no sprints!" "Breno! Go fetch Wilson a beer!" Both heard at the last practice.