Redskin Fan's POV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will I

Reaction score
After visiting the Redskin fans forums, I keep finding myself chuckling at what they're saying, so I thought I'd start a thread to share for those who don't wonder over. If anyone else has good one's, please share. This one struck my funny bone...

I do find it HILARIOUS that every few years that go by and the Redskins decide to make the playoffs, oh guess what the Seahawks up and decided they want to get off the lazy chair and squeeze in also. Like a distant cousin who doesn't join the marathon until you do, just to annoy you.

But not this time

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
Throwdown":1b47argg said:
ha

Too bad we made it in before they did, they came in to annoy us.

In essence it feels almost like this is our 8th playoff game in a row this season...especially since we got no help from the Lions or Packers this past weekend. We had to fight tooth and nail to get where we are...which makes me proud.

The Radish

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":1g9jhc93 said:
Throwdown":1g9jhc93 said:
ha

Too bad we made it in before they did, they came in to annoy us.

In essence it feels almost like this is our 8th playoff game in a row this season...especially since we got no help from the Lions or Packers this past weekend. We had to fight tooth and nail to get where we are...which makes me proud.

Aw Riggo you know those teams don't give a rip about we "also rans".

:D

themunn

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":h19kpuuw said:
Except you made it in 2010 I believe, and I think 2006 as well...and we missed both of those seasons.

and 2003 and 2004. In fact we've made the playoffs 7 times in the last 10 seasons.

CANHawk

Reaction score
burggold75":1oqc8v2g said:
but zero championships..cmon dont start that...however both our teams have bright futures. heres to a good game

Yeah, but the Skins haven't won a championship since before Bob Griffen was potty trained, so don't YOU start THAT...

And god dammit, change the name of that franchise you racist crackers...

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
burggold75":cw84e6x6 said:
but zero championships..cmon dont start that...however both our teams have bright futures. heres to a good game

Don't be a niner/cowboy fan bragging about things that haven't happened for decades.

burggold75

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":3k46d6n7 said:
burggold75":3k46d6n7 said:

Don't be a niner/cowboy fan bragging about things that haven't happened for decades.

haha..ok don't want to be compared to a cowboys fan or a 49ers fan for that matter..so i will digress :D

themunn

Reaction score
burggold75":3twrp82f said:

it was more a point to the quote in the OP, we don't just "up and squeeze in whenever the Redskins decide to", we've made it 7 times in the past 10 years, and it just so happens the 3 times the Redskins have made it they've faced us.

OP
OP
W

Will I

Reaction score
We have a more than capable squad; the time for being nervous is over. Hell we been nervous every week since we were 3-6. Now its just time to believe that we will pull it out. I love when games are personal, you play harder. Seattle has no wrs or TE which should do wonders for our D ie focusing on 2 keys. ( Lynch/Wilson). We can beat these guys. We will beat these guys... HTTR

Apparently we have "no wrs or TE".

OP
OP
W

Will I

Reaction score
It depends on who wins in Green Bay. If GB wins we play Atlanta as the lowest seed still alive. If Vikes win we go to SF as the higher seed. Seattle is the only team that knows 100% who they will play if they win because they are the 6 seed.

This guy doesn't even know the playoff seeding.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Maybe there's some bitterness since every time the Skins made it to the playoffs, we've knocked em out. With prejudice !

Starrman44

Reaction score
Will I":1eh7qwvf said:
It depends on who wins in Green Bay. If GB wins we play Atlanta as the lowest seed still alive. If Vikes win we go to SF as the higher seed. Seattle is the only team that knows 100% who they will play if they win because they are the 6 seed.

This guy doesn't even know the playoff seeding.

Gotta love that. Imagine someone from DC sharing their expertise and not having a clue about what they are talking about.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
We better go get some wide receivers and a TE so we can field a team this weekend. I can't believe we forgot about those guys.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Will I":3jrh13jo said:
After visiting the Redskin fans forums, I keep finding myself chuckling at what they're saying, so I thought I'd start a thread to share for those who don't wonder over. If anyone else has good one's, please share. This one struck my funny bone...

I do find it HILARIOUS that every few years that go by and the Redskins decide to make the playoffs, oh guess what the Seahawks up and decided they want to get off the lazy chair and squeeze in also. Like a distant cousin who doesn't join the marathon until you do, just to annoy you.

But not this time

That's funny considering we have made the playoffs more often then them the last decade or so.

Chapow

Reaction score
We squeezed in to the playoffs?

There are only 2 teams in the NFC that have a better record than we do and only 1 that has more wins than we do.

The Redskins on the other hand came down to a win and your in, lose and your out, final game scenario.

Who squeezed in again?

OP
OP
W

Will I

Reaction score
You still don't get the distinction. One call is not debatable because it has been defined as the wrong call and had a direct, definable outcome on the score and the outcome of the game.

The other is a call that is subjective in whether is was called correct or not and only pure speculation can be applied to what happens after it if it actually were not called the way it was.

Surely you're not that obtuse.

This was on the MNF Tate catch

Status
Not open for further replies.