Coaching Changes

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
We've heard a few times that Bevell and Bradley are candidates for coaching jobs both in college and in the NFL. If both of these coaches got picked up who of the available coaches would you want to replace them? This is a great year for free agent coaches and we could really benefit if either or both got picked up.

I think the my dream scenario would be:

Norv Turner OC
Lovie Smith DC

To be honest I'd be very happy with Whizenhunt or Andy Reid as OC though I think the later is looking for a HC job. If Rivera gets fired he'd be a great DC although both he and Lovie Smith's schemes are different from ours.

SundayNiteBlackout

Reaction score
I think Lovie Smith gets another HC gig, and quick. Not really sure why he got the axe on the first place.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

chris98251

Reaction score
Well there are a lot of problems bringing in guys with a history of doing things just their way, they don't do things Petes way.

I would rather have Sark as a OC here then Turner just for our system and to keep continuity.

As far as a DC Norton or Richard I think could step into that roll as we bring in the next position coach.

A

Anonymous

Someone snuck a sip of grandad's schnapps...

Turner is good at offensive coordinating but his numbers against the defenses of the last two seasons Dont impress me.

I'll take our current staff, for the time being.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Reid won't be anyone's Offensive Coordinator IMO. Rumor already about that he takes over the Cardinals. Regardless, someone who has had his level of success will get scooped up as a HC and quick. Lovie may be in the same boat too.

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
Of All the coaches you named Norv Turner is probably the only coach with no NC job in the NFL next year
Andy Reid - I think SD
Luvie Smith - already recieve 5 calls according to ESPN last night
Ken Weisenhunt has strong ties to Bufffalo

Norv will be a OC somewhere