Hmm what day is this??? Oh yeah HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • From our house to yours

    :th2thumbs:
    Image
    Getting ready for some football
    User avatar
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *
     
    Posts: 18394
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
    Location: Spokane, Wa.


  • I thought tomorrow was new years.
    Floridahawk79
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1057
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:52 am
    Location: Orlando, Florida


  • Oh! I get it.
    Floridahawk79
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1057
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:52 am
    Location: Orlando, Florida


  • Happy New Years amigo!!
    User avatar
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3486
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 10:07 am
    Location: Spokane, Wa


  • The Radish wrote:From our house to yours

    :th2thumbs:


    We got indoor plumbing here in the Southwest :mrgreen:

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    User avatar
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 2278
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:17 am
    Location: St George, UT


  • Happy New Year Les and the rest of Seahawks.Net
    Image
    User avatar
    White Devil
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 171
    Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:39 pm
    Location: Florida


  • From out house to yours,,,to damned funny.

    I was just dashing out the door for store trip.

    that's my excuse I'm stickin to it.

    :th2thumbs:
    Image
    Getting ready for some football
    User avatar
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *
     
    Posts: 18394
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
    Location: Spokane, Wa.


  • grizbob wrote:
    The Radish wrote:From our house to yours

    :th2thumbs:


    We got indoor plumbing here in the Southwest :mrgreen:

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs:


    I need to move further south. St. George is looking better and better each day. I almost bought a lot there last year. Now I wish I did knowing that they have flush toilets. Up here in Utah Valley we have to dig a pit! ;)

    But seriously.... I'm saving up to build a retirement home there. My joints can't take Northern Utah winters anymore if I plan on living much longer. Hopefully we'll get to have a Hawks Superbowl party or ten in the next decade. :)
    Image
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    User avatar
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 3883
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:47 am


  • Premature congratulations is a problem many older men seem to experience. :)
    Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
    RedAlice is right.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 24164
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


  • SharkHawk wrote:
    grizbob wrote:
    The Radish wrote:From our house to yours

    :th2thumbs:


    We got indoor plumbing here in the Southwest :mrgreen:

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs:


    I need to move further south. St. George is looking better and better each day. I almost bought a lot there last year. Now I wish I did knowing that they have flush toilets. Up here in Utah Valley we have to dig a pit! ;)

    But seriously.... I'm saving up to build a retirement home there. My joints can't take Northern Utah winters anymore if I plan on living much longer. Hopefully we'll get to have a Hawks Superbowl party or ten in the next decade. :)


    Come on down Shark, be sure you make it all the way to St George, as just 50 miles to the north in Cedar City it's colder than SLC :les: Know what you mean bout the joints and cold weather :(
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    User avatar
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 2278
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:17 am
    Location: St George, UT


  • It's gone midnight here - Happy New Year to everyone! Have an awesome 2013 :)
    User avatar
    uncle fester
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 733
    Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:21 am


  • Wishing all netters and fans alike a very Happy New Year! Hope this SB, I see RW and team leading the way to a win. I know one game at a time, but would really be a sweet 2013!
    seahawks08
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 625
    Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:15 pm


  • Les, Happy New Year to you and to all Seahawk fans
    Keyhawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 191
    Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:01 pm


  • Happy New Years uncle les.
    Image
    User avatar
    Minne
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1118
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 2:30 pm
    Location: Camano Island


  • Happy New Year 12thManFam!
    The 12th Commandment:

    THOU SHALL STAY LOUD N PROUD! GO HAWKS!
    User avatar
    12thMode
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 329
    Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:57 am
    Location: The Adventure of CLink


  • Happy New Year all
    Idle vaporings of a mind diseased
    Image
    User avatar
    VaporHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1521
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:47 am
    Location: Seattle


  • Ok, we're officially to the day so thought I would bump this up.

    To those of you that love this day for its college football I salute you while staying at the other end of the house. lol
    Image
    Getting ready for some football
    User avatar
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *
     
    Posts: 18394
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
    Location: Spokane, Wa.


  • The Radish wrote:Ok, we're officially to the day so thought I would bump this up.

    To those of you that love this day for its college football I salute you while staying at the other end of the house. lol


    hehehe, now that you're out of the out house, stay out of the dog house :thirishdrinkers: enjoy your day les!!
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    User avatar
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 2278
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:17 am
    Location: St George, UT


  • Happy New Year everyone. I am now a married man.

    And even happy... :lol:
    Image
    User avatar
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 22139
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
    Location: NFL WORLD CHAMPIONS 2013-2014


  • Largent80 wrote:Happy New Year everyone. I am now a married man.

    And even happy... :lol:


    Condolences man, you're obviously under a spell, j/k Rob, seriously, congrats and HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! :0190l:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    User avatar
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 2278
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:17 am
    Location: St George, UT




It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:54 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information