Cold Hard Football Facts likes our chances to win SB

OP
OP
E

Erebus

Reaction score
Sorry I meant to post this in the main forum. Didnt realize I was still in the draft forum.

tooshort

Reaction score
1.Anyone know how voodoo works?
2.Where can I find Peyton Manning dolls?
3.Does anyone know how I can "wash the evil off me" after I commit this egregious act?? (something tells me that sarcasm smilies wont explain this away)

SeaWolv

Reaction score
I can't say I'm all that impressed with Denver's record when you look at who they played. They're win tally is padded with wins against the Chargers (2), Chiefs (2), Browns, Raiders and Panthers.

Shock2k

Reaction score
Looking at the Broncos schedule have they played anybody? Maybe early Bengals, Corolina, and late season Ravens?

OP
OP
E

Erebus

Reaction score
Shock2k":h03fbtc3 said:
Looking at the Broncos schedule have they played anybody? Maybe early Bengals, Corolina, and late season Ravens?

Its funny how we were all pissed off when people kept bringing this argument up in 2005, yet here we are doing the same thing to the Broncos. They did benefit from a soft schedule. Their record in games vs over-.500 teams is 2-3 (for comparison, ours is 5-1), so maybe they are just an average playoff team. The only good teams they beat were the Bengals and Ravens, neither of which are nearly as good as the Seahawks. Their soft schedule very well could lead them to a Super Bowl appearance thanks to home field advantage, just like the Seahawks in 2005. If they do reach the Super Bowl, I believe they are beatable.

That said, nobody gets to the Super Bowl without deserving it. You always have to beat at least two quality teams in the playoffs to get there. The Broncos will likely have to beat the Patriots.

The Grouch

Reaction score
I think the harder games come in our conference. If we can keep playing sound football and protect Mr Wilson we should be up for it.
I believe all the games will be tough, but our next may be the toughest. I'm thinking a 3-4 point win. After that, probably all games decided by about one score, except maybe ATL. Too good of a matchup for that one to be very close. All in all, favorable for the Hawks to WIN FOREVER!
:th2thumbs: