Congratulations and good luck!

baltimoreravens

Reaction score
Congratulations from a Ravens fan! I came here last year when we were getting ready to play you all, and I thought that this really was a team with a bright future under Carroll. This team has surpassed pretty much everyone's expectations.

I've always rooted for small, underappreciated markets like my own, so I've always had an affinity for the Seahawks. In the DC/Baltimore area it is hard to find Seattle games on television often but when it didn't interfere with the Ravens games, I made the time, and it's been such a pleasure to watch Russell Wilson, Marshawn Lynch, and the extremely impressive defense do what they do this year. I had a feeling it would culminate in a playoff berth and a lot of people are expecting the Seahawks to possibly make a run. I certainly hope so! First of all, living in Redskins county, I cannot stand the fans and I really want them shut up. But also, the Seahawks have become my favorite team other than the Ravens to watch and are without question my favorite NFC team.

Russell Wilson is truly inspirational and a joy to watch. Someone who was told he's not tall enough to play QB in the NFL is doing as good a job as anyone else. I hear things about how hard he works and it just makes me like him even more. Without question he should be Rookie of the Year, but I wouldn't be surprised to see RG3 get it because of the market size. Regardless of what happens from here on out, what Seattle has done this season is truly impressive and I believe they will continue to be a force for years to come. So, congratulations, and be proud of your team.

I hope we see you guys in the Superbowl. :D

Oh, and happy new year!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
baltimoreravens":v5q17ajh said:
Congratulations from a Ravens fan! I came here last year when we were getting ready to play you all, and I thought that this really was a team with a bright future under Carroll. This team has surpassed pretty much everyone's expectations.

I've always rooted for small, underappreciated markets like my own, so I've always had an affinity for the Seahawks. In the DC/Baltimore area it is hard to find Seattle games on television often but when it didn't interfere with the Ravens games, I made the time, and it's been such a pleasure to watch Russell Wilson, Marshawn Lynch, and the extremely impressive defense do what they do this year. I had a feeling it would culminate in a playoff berth and a lot of people are expecting the Seahawks to possibly make a run. I certainly hope so! First of all, living in Redskins county, I cannot stand the fans and I really want them shut up. But also, the Seahawks have become my favorite team other than the Ravens to watch and are without question my favorite NFC team.

Russell Wilson is truly inspirational and a joy to watch. Someone who was told he's not tall enough to play QB in the NFL is doing as good a job as anyone else. I hear things about how hard he works and it just makes me like him even more. Without question he should be Rookie of the Year, but I wouldn't be surprised to see RG3 get it because of the market size. Regardless of what happens from here on out, what Seattle has done this season is truly impressive and I believe they will continue to be a force for years to come. So, congratulations, and be proud of your team.

I hope we see you guys in the Superbowl. :D

Oh, and happy new year!
Thanks for the props, man. The Ravens have always been my 2nd favorite team. I love that D! And purple and black is bad as hell. Hope we see you in the Superbowl as well.

ParisPC07

Reaction score
Thanks man, I hope the Ravens take Luck out this Sunday.

For the record, Russell is doing better than, "As good a job as anyone else."

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
I would greatly enjoy that Super Bowl.

Good luck to you guys as well, I'll be rolling Ravens gear when Hawks aren't playing...the joys of a Pittsburgh native lady friend :p

GO BIRD TEAMS!!!

OP
OP
baltimoreravens

baltimoreravens

Reaction score
ParisPC07":32j0cr8p said:
Thanks man, I hope the Ravens take Luck out this Sunday.

For the record, Russell is doing better than, "As good a job as anyone else."

Well yeah I know that, just meant that his height isn't a hindrance. I'd take him over Flacco.

pehawk

Reaction score
Word! Props from the team blueprint I personally covet. Ray Lewis is my favorite non-Hawk player of all-time.

For real, thank you! Being a Ravens-style team is what I wanted the Seahawks to be when they grew up.

drdiags

Reaction score
Thanks for the kudos. Good luck in the playoffs. I guess you can see some of our guys have a hair trigger. It is always good to have an objective look at your team. Happy New Year!

OP
OP
baltimoreravens

baltimoreravens

Reaction score
SilkMonkey":3fd42zuq said:
I would greatly enjoy that Super Bowl.

Good luck to you guys as well, I'll be rolling Ravens gear when Hawks aren't playing...the joys of a Pittsburgh native lady friend :p

GO BIRD TEAMS!!!

So you hate the Steelers as much as we do?

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
baltimoreravens":11q41q4q said:
Well yeah I know that, just meant that his height isn't a hindrance. I'd take him over Flacco.

Flacco's one of the better league quarterbacks. That's some pretty high praise right there. Of course, I'd agree, for what it's worth.

baltimoreravens":11q41q4q said:

Why, yes. Yes, we do. No love lost for the Stealers around these parts. Baltimore is one of my favorite AFC teams. Watched a lot of Ravens games living there for four years. See you in the Super Bowl.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
Good luck to you guys in the playoffs - Ravens were my preseason pick to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl. Won't mention who my NFC pick was (cough*Bears*cough).

Would love to see a Baltimore/Seattle Super Bowl.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Our team was modeled after yours, so...thanks for the blueprint. :)

Unfortunately, I have to say it will probably be Denver facing Seattle in the Super Bowl. :)

OP
OP
baltimoreravens

baltimoreravens

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":31izyi9d said:

Unfortunately, I have to say it will probably be Denver facing Seattle in the Super Bowl. :)

I'm trying to be optimistic but we're definitely an underdog, possibly even more than Seattle is. If we can't make it, I'm hoping Denver takes care of New England, don't think anyone wants to see them in the Superbowl again. (Or the Texans but I don't like their chances.) As far as NFC goes, I'm rooting for Seattle all the way, and after that anybody but Atlanta or Washington.

I'm thinking I foresee a Denver vs. Green Bay Superbowl, but this year is as unpredictable as ever.

ivotuk

Reaction score
ParisPC07, yours is my favorite gif. What BB did on that play was phenomenal! The other play was his shadowing Cam Newton, then cutting off the pitch and causing the fumble. Browner is the shiznit!

Thanks for the props Ravens fan :)

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":19nic7cf said:

A good friend of mine made this exact prediction at the beginning of the season and I'll be damned if it doesn't seem downright plausible at this point.

kinesmajor

Reaction score
Good luck to you as well...hope to see Ray Lewis return to form

Riley12

Reaction score
baltimoreravens":aexb9d8i said:

Maybe not quite as much. I do have that "Damn Right I Hate Steelers" shirt like Suggs
wore, jump for joy when Steeler Elimination Day arrives, and trained my children to call their QB
Rapistberger, however.

Best of luck this post season to your squad!

Starrman44

Reaction score
That's cool that you stopped by. I like the Ravens (especially Ray Lewis). Hope you guys do well in the playoffs. A Raven/Seahawks match up would be fine by me.

Latest posts