2013 Opponents Set

Okungfu

Reaction score
Didn't see this anywhere sorry if its a duplicate , just learning my way around .

Home Games

New Orleans-Tampa bay-Jacksonville-Tennessee-Minnesota-NFC West

Away Games

Atlanta-Carolina-Houston-Indy-N.Y. Giants-NFC West

Seaswab

Reaction score
Why do we have to play Houston and Indy on the road when we had to 4 years ago. Isn't it their turn to come here?

Veilside

Reaction score
Atlanta and Houston away could be brutal. Poor Jacksonville and Tennessee having to play us here lol.

warden

Reaction score
Seaswab":yv7efs0w said:
Why do we have to play Houston and Indy on the road when we had to 4 years ago. Isn't it their turn to come here?

Should be that way but once we finished the first 8 year cycle the league tweaked the schedule. The league in their wisdom was very concerned that East coast teams would have to travel all the way to the west coast twice in the same season. They thought it would be not right that east coast teams would have to play both San Francisco and Seattle or Oakland and San Diego on the road in the same year so they made some change to the schedule so the east coast teams would play Seattle and a shorter road trip game like Saint Louis or Oakland/Denver in the same year. That is why you see us playing the same teams in the same city in a row.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
As someone who lives about a mile from Lucas Oil, I'm stoked to see that the Hawks are coming here next year.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":357gtfhu said:
As someone who lives about a mile from Lucas Oil, I'm stoked to see that the Hawks are coming here next year.

You better represent the team well. :) Buy great seats and get on TV!

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Definitely. I went to one Colts game this year when someone offered me a free ticket, and I politely rooted for the Colts (they were playing Miami), but I was wearing my Seahawks jersey too.

I was at the Seahawks' last visit here to Indy, and it was ugly as could be. Hopefully this one will go a little better.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":1cn7q4i9 said:
........I was at the Seahawks' last visit here to Indy, and it was ugly as could be. Hopefully this one will go a little better.
Seneca Wallace game IIRC. And yeah, it was brutal.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
2013 is going to be the year for this team to really prove they belong. Seattle's schedule is shaping up to be brutal on the road while our foes in the Bay have it easy my friends.

Twisted

Reaction score
Okungfu":9gm72nx8 said:
Didn't see this anywhere sorry if its a duplicate , just learning my way around .

Home Games

New Orleans-Tampa bay-Jacksonville-Tennessee-Minnesota-NFC West

Away Games

Atlanta-Carolina-Houston-Indy-N.Y. Giants-NFC West

hmm, couldn't find dates anywhere, just wondering if the niners get 6 prime time games again next season, sheesh, they got 2 back to back Sunday night games, not really fair considering many teams didn't even get one, sorry but I hope the niners get waxed their first post season game, I really despise all the prejudice and hyping that goes on in this league... why I was so ecstatic the Hawks steam rolled that team, I still think the niners are over rated...

haha, I love it that the niners have to play either GB or the Vikings their first game and can potentially meet the Hawks if the Hawks get by the Skinnies and the Falcs, lol, I don't think the niners will get by GB or the Vikes they'll still be busy picking cleats out of their collective arses... lol

Vikes all the way on the bottom side of the bracket, Hawks all the way on the top side..

NFC title game at the Woodshed... :th2thumbs:

24v0dbt

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
That at face value is an absolutely brutal schedule.

Home Games

New Orleans - much better team a year removed from Bountygate and with Coach Payton back in the fold. Also a revenge game for them.
Tampa Bay - much improved this year from last year. Flirted with a Wild Card spot for a long time, really.
Jacksonville - can't say they look all that tough under any circumstances. Wish this one was on the road, traded for one of those other harder games.
Tennessee - might be a tough game, but should be a win.
Minnesota - if they get their passing game figured out, they'll be a serious contender. This will be a tough game.
NFC West - I don't see an easy home game out of any of these, regardless of the shellacking we put on most of them at home.

Away Games

Atlanta - This will be far tougher than most people think. Atlanta is good.
Carolina - Carolina had a down year, but surged toward the end. If they continue with a strong rebuild and draft, they could be back up on top that division.
Houston - another very solid team, and a very hard game to walk away from with a win, especially on the road.
Indy - I think Indy has a relapse from this year. They don't look tough at all, and their great record was largely a product of a cupcake schedule. Easier win than a road game against a playoff team should be.
N.Y. Giants - yea we've won there before, but it's a tough venue, and a tough team. Hard to pull a win out of that.
NFC West - Even harder to win on the road against these guys than it is at home. Beat down games, all of them. Wins will be tough in this division for a while.

That looks like a whole lotta Debbie Downer vibes there, but it's a realistic look at it. That being said, there are always surprise shifts from this year to last, and I was taking worst-case scenarios for all the games. Some of the harder-looking games might actually be easier ones, as teams that were supposed to do well do poorly. Think this year's Jets and Chiefs. Both were predicted at least by some of the talking heads to be some of the best teams in the league. Not so much. Still, looks like a pretty tough schedule at the moment.

el capitan

Reaction score
I like our chances of going 8-0 at home, this years schedule
was tougher and we went 8-0 with a rookie QB