Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Wilson up for Rookie of the Week again
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:05 pm 
* Natural Rubbing Action *

Interestingly enough, the only quarterback in the mix. I doubt he'll win it, as there are some stiff competitors this week, and nothing was said about him tying Manning's record, but it's still good to see. Showed him sacked, but did not show him throwing the touchdown pass to tie the record. Wow. Vote him in!

http://www.nfl.com/voting/rookies/2012/REG/17?module=HP11_content_stream_voting_pepsi

Post subject: Re: Wilson up for Rookie of the Week again
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:17 pm 
* NET Starfish *

That Morris kid from Washington should probably get it. He's a threat to us on Sunday for sure, and just ran all over the - albeit depleted and crappy - Cowboys' defense.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:21 pm 
NET Veteran

I'm guessing Morris will get it, but damn Vontaze Burfict with 18 tackles and Zach Brown with 2 pick 6's. I remember there was a lot of talk about Brown on .net before the draft.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:38 pm 
NET Veteran

I love you Russell Wilson, but this week was Alfred Morris' week. Came up huge in a huge game where everyone was watching.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:41 pm 
*NET FCC Liaison*

LawHawk wrote:
I love you Russell Wilson, but this week was Alfred Morris' week. Came up huge in a huge game where everyone was watching.

So give the award to the Dallas run defense. They're the ones that just let him run wild. Morris is no AP.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:02 pm 
* Mr Random Thought *

Morris will win, but I voted Wilson. How many times this season has a QB been sacked 6 times yet still posted a 136 QB rating? I bet it's not a long list. Wilson had a nice day running the ball too.

Morris is a good back. Reminds me a little of Chris Warren. Not to take a thing away from him, but that was a very unhealthy Dallas defense he gashed. If you adjust for defensive opponent, I think Wilson has a compelling argument.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:06 pm 
* Mr Random Thought *

BTW, I'm looking forward to Wilson coasting to MVP next year while playing basically as well as he did for most of this season while missing the pro-bowl (and maybe RoY). Gotta love how the majority of fans are always a year late to the party.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:46 pm 
NET Starter

Morris will win, and he should win. Unlike last week when RW should've won but lost to RGIII, courtesy of the ballot stuffing RGIII fanclub.

JIMMIES STATUS:

RUSTLED
UNRUSTLED √

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]