Wilson up for Rookie of the Week again

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Wilson up for Rookie of the Week again
Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:05 pm
  • Interestingly enough, the only quarterback in the mix. I doubt he'll win it, as there are some stiff competitors this week, and nothing was said about him tying Manning's record, but it's still good to see. Showed him sacked, but did not show him throwing the touchdown pass to tie the record. Wow. Vote him in!

http://www.nfl.com/voting/rookies/2012/REG/17?module=HP11_content_stream_voting_pepsi
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Re: Wilson up for Rookie of the Week again
Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:17 pm
  • That Morris kid from Washington should probably get it. He's a threat to us on Sunday for sure, and just ran all over the - albeit depleted and crappy - Cowboys' defense.
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:21 pm
  • I'm guessing Morris will get it, but damn Vontaze Burfict with 18 tackles and Zach Brown with 2 pick 6's. I remember there was a lot of talk about Brown on .net before the draft.
    "If the opportunity presents itself, we're going to come get you. You’re part of the family. You're part of us. You helped us start this thing." - John Schneider before releasing Michael Robinson
    Veilside
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:38 pm
  • I love you Russell Wilson, but this week was Alfred Morris' week. Came up huge in a huge game where everyone was watching.
    We want the ball and we're gonna score.
    LawHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:41 pm
  • LawHawk wrote:I love you Russell Wilson, but this week was Alfred Morris' week. Came up huge in a huge game where everyone was watching.

So give the award to the Dallas run defense. They're the ones that just let him run wild. Morris is no AP.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• Morris will win, but I voted Wilson. How many times this season has a QB been sacked 6 times yet still posted a 136 QB rating? I bet it's not a long list. Wilson had a nice day running the ball too.

Morris is a good back. Reminds me a little of Chris Warren. Not to take a thing away from him, but that was a very unhealthy Dallas defense he gashed. If you adjust for defensive opponent, I think Wilson has a compelling argument.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• BTW, I'm looking forward to Wilson coasting to MVP next year while playing basically as well as he did for most of this season while missing the pro-bowl (and maybe RoY). Gotta love how the majority of fans are always a year late to the party.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• Morris will win, and he should win. Unlike last week when RW should've won but lost to RGIII, courtesy of the ballot stuffing RGIII fanclub.

JIMMIES STATUS:

RUSTLED
    UNRUSTLED √
    silvergun
    NET Starter

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:27 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information