Where to buy Jersey

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
This is my first post here (so far). I was wondering where a good place online to buy a jersey is. I am looking for reputable and no knockoffs. The last jersey I got was an authentic Steve Largent Jersey from late 80's (thats when I bought it). I am looking for a Sherman Game home jersey in a Medium. I would love a limited (even some other player possibly like 12 or 3) but think that is asking to much. I have found larges at the more reputable places (Seahawks pro shop, NFL shop, ESPN, Nike). I have seen it at other web sites but am unsure of authenticity of these. Does anyone have a list or know where to go? Thank you ahead of time for any help. GO Hawks.

P.S. sorry if I have posted in wrong forum please feel free to move. Thanks.

LawHawk

Reaction score
The three "official" places to buy them are all good - Nike shop, Seahawks.com, NFLShop.com.

The only other place I buy stuff is Fanatics. They have a very very good selection, better than the three above for most items, and a very good shipping policy. And if you buy through this link a percentage of your purchase goes to the charity set up by GM John Schneider, thanks to "Hawkblogger" Brian Nemhauser.

I have bought items from all four places I mention here but I would try Fanatics first because of the selection and the charity thing, and if that fails, then Seahawks.com, NFLShop, and Nike in that order.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Not sure where you live. If you are in the NW you can also shop at the NIke Factory Stores in N. Bend, Marysville, and Seattle or even down south in Portland or Woodburn. Also the Niketown stores in Seattle and Portland may have a selection. If those don't work you can always call a Nike store and they can look up the product for you in their "Nike Find" data base and possibly track it down for you.

The places listed above would be your best bet for online. Good luck! Oh, my wife's mother was kind enough to get me the Seahawks "Impact" limited Jersey for Christ-X. It's cool. All Black with the actual Seahawk logo on the sleeves. Something to check out, these ones are "limited" though.

OP
OP
Year of The Hawk

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
UPDATE: No Sherman's to be found anywhere in my size:( So I went custom game (not rich enough for elite) jersey (NFL.com shop) with my name and year of birth on it (67). That way I am not worried about free agency or career ending injuries. I was debating between home (a classic) and away (looks better IMHO) jersey but decided on home. I have been and always will be a Seahawks fan. GO HAWKS.

Galen96

Reaction score
I'm fairly sure they haven't released a Sherman 25 jersey yet... that was according to the team-shop in the stadium... So I just had a custom one made at halftime and picked up my sherm jersey in the 4th Qt

Greenhell

Reaction score
Galen96":2f21kazd said:
I'm fairly sure they haven't released a Sherman 25 jersey yet... that was according to the team-shop in the stadium... So I just had a custom one made at halftime and picked up my sherm jersey in the 4th Qt

I bought my Nike game Sherman from Just sports last month for $50! Glitch on their website had them on sale for $50. Best deal I could ever hope for for the baddest CB in the NFL.

seahawks875

Reaction score
I just checked nflshop.com and I found that they now sell Sherman jerseys, they also now sell Tate, Clemons and browner jerseys

OP
OP
Year of The Hawk

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Yeah I saw the Sherman on the NFL shop website. I like the game day style instead. The one game day they had was a large. The other style has the top stripe running all the way across the chest. I don't like that as much myself. And yeah Sherman is the baddest CB in the league. Glad to have him attitude and all. Go Hawks.

Latest posts