Prime Time Games

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Prime Time Games
Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:15 pm
  • SmokinHawk wrote:If memory serves me, we had four primetime games in 2006. Chicago and Green Bay, both on MNF, Denver on a (very cold) Sunday night versus a rookie Jay Cutler, and a bizarre Thursday game versus the 49ers, which preceded the worst wind storm in state history.

Chicago was Sunday Night and they throttled us. Then in the playoffs we almost beat them. One of my favorite Seahawk playoff games of all time even though we lost.
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran

Re: Prime Time Games
Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:18 pm
  • Steve2222 wrote:
    SmokinHawk wrote:If memory serves me, we had four primetime games in 2006. Chicago and Green Bay, both on MNF, Denver on a (very cold) Sunday night versus a rookie Jay Cutler, and a bizarre Thursday game versus the 49ers, which preceded the worst wind storm in state history.

Chicago was Sunday Night and they throttled us. Then in the playoffs we almost beat them. One of my favorite Seahawk playoff games of all time even though we lost.

Oh, right, so that was FIVE night games we played that season, then, as I had neglected to mention the 16 - 0 beating we gave Oakland with Seneca Wallace at the helm.
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    SmokinHawk
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:06 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information