Headline: Bound to fall?: Seahawks edition

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Headline: Bound to fall?: Seahawks edition
Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:39 pm
  • Although the article does not use the words the current headline on the front page is "Bound to Fall" and they they refer to the team in the playoffs. They show a picture of RW here is the link
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl
    Last edited by rainger on Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Member of 38 Plus club. Seahawks + PC/JS + Russell Wilson = Superbowl XLVIII +
    rainger
    NET Veteran

Location: Victoria BC or my Galactic Stonghold on Nar Shaddaa

Re: Headline Bound to fall
Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:41 pm
  • Good god
    Seaswab
    NET Veteran

Re: Headline Bound to fail
Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:41 pm
  • First of all.. the headline has a question mark. The article itself doesn't say we're going to lose.. just a primer for the Wild Card round with questions on each game.
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

Re: Headline Bound to fail
Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:43 pm
  • Hasselbeck wrote:First of all.. the headline has a question mark. The article itself doesn't say we're going to lose.. just a primer for the Wild Card round with questions on each game.

slight of hand, it is media manipulation to create a belief system. They could as easliy have created the drama about what could happen without a picture of RW and a question about the Hawks on the road with a question about falling.
    Last edited by rainger on Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    rainger
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:44 pm
  • Here we are.
    Attachments
    Haters.JPG
    Haters.JPG (63.6 KiB) Viewed 1452 times
    JKent82
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:55 pm
  • What the hell does that even mean? Does that basically mean "destined to lose?", if so that is baseless and absurdly biased.
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:56 pm
  • tweet this to richard sherman IMMEDIATELY!
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:58 pm
  • SNDavidson wrote:tweet this to richard sherman IMMEDIATELY!

Already did haha.

Though the article itself is fairly innocuous. But c'mon stupid headline!
    JKent82
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:01 pm
  • I am sure if you send this picture to PC and team, it will be extra motivation for them to prepare for the playoff games!
    seahawks08
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:06 pm
  • No I dont think it affects us at all but. COME ON MAN here is the usual shit by the media hyping that the hawks are posers. I want to shove their asses down a hole and prove we will not fall. Please yes if you can pass this on the Sherman. They could have said bound to fall???? and shown a picture of Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady. But what team did they choose??????
    rainger
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:14 pm
  • Gotta' agree, this is annoying. Skins and Vikings get positive spins on their berths, we get this?
    BWRyan
    NET Veteran

• Thinking it's a reference to the crap surrounding his drafting and being named starter actually .
    Uffda
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:37 am
  • rainger wrote:No I dont think it affects us at all but. COME ON MAN here is the usual shit by the media hyping that the hawks are posers. I want to shove their asses down a hole and prove we will not fall. Please yes if you can pass this on the Sherman. They could have said bound to fall???? and shown a picture of Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady. But what team did they choose??????

You're a bit fagile ii think....

Most media have been hyping Seattle as the hottest team in the NFL of late, proven by the destruction of the9ers... but our biggest question mark is playing on the road. Its a se tonsible angle for a preview of the game to take. By midweek it will by RG3 v RW. Headline might be a bit dramatized, but that's journo101
    Uncle Si
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:36 am
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    rainger wrote:No I dont think it affects us at all but. COME ON MAN here is the usual shit by the media hyping that the hawks are posers. I want to shove their asses down a hole and prove we will not fall. Please yes if you can pass this on the Sherman. They could have said bound to fall???? and shown a picture of Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady. But what team did they choose??????

You're a bit fagile ii think....

Most media have been hyping Seattle as the hottest team in the NFL of late, proven by the destruction of the9ers... but our biggest question mark is playing on the road. Its a se tonsible angle for a preview of the game to take. By midweek it will by RG3 v RW. Headline might be a bit dramatized, but that's journo101

Some could say the Redskins are the hottest team as they have 7 game win streak going. We have a 5 game streak going and 7 of 8.
    "Make good teams look bad and make bad teams look terrible!" -Michael Robinson
    BlueTalons
    NET Veteran

• Alex Marvez is an idiot.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:33 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information