0 sacks

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
0 sacks
Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:33 pm
  • that number needs to change next week. Lets hope our ball-less wonder of a D-coord can figure a way to knock RGIII on his keister a few times next week, otherwise it might be a long day.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

Re: 0 sacks
Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:40 pm
  • I'm hoping that PC is keeping the stunt and blitz schemes tucked away for the playoffs.
    SoCalSeahawk
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:44 pm
  • SoCalSeahawk wrote:I'm hoping that PC is keeping the stunt and blitz schemes tucked away for the playoffs.

That is my desire as well. The Hawks need to "ramp up" to the level of play that they had last week playing the Niners. It didn't even look like that same team on the field this afternoon!
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:44 pm
  • yes, i also felt like Seattle didnt want to reveal their hand to to whoever they face in the playoffs, our base rush outside of the greenbay game has not been stellar
    Axx
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:45 pm
  • Tyler Polumbus is one of the Redskins starting tackles. Remember that guy? If we cant get a sack against him we might as well just give up.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:49 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:Tyler Polumbus is one of the Redskins starting tackles. Remember that guy? If we cant get a sack against him we might as well just give up.

This is where you would normally get a "Like" or a "retweet." I agree, I'm hoping they were saving something because the pass rush was atrocious today. I swear I saw 5 guys block 7... Ha. I think we will turn it on. Having Browner back will be a big help. If we can disrupt their timing at the line it should create some opportunities for our pass rush. :49ersmall:
    acbass
    NET Starter

Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:51 pm
  • If we have another game with pass rush that horrid we will have a very short off season. This game showed some things that need to be worked on and it was a great time for it. Pete and crew can now know exactly what to fix.
    "When is the NFL going to start fining receivers for running routes across KAM’S MIDDLE?!?!"
    -bpup33
    Sprfunk
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:34 pm
  • This fact surprised me the most today. Until the Tampa game two weeks ago, Bradford had been sacked in 30 straight games. He might have the NFL record, I'm not sure.
    Los Angeles Rams' fan who lives in San Diego.
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:28 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information