Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: Wild Card Edition!
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:30 pm 
NET Practice Squad

Harperville wrote:
I'm glad our moderators aren't so girly that they ban you even though it's clear you're just trolling. I'd like to see if you come back once your team loses.

Sensitive much?? It's not trolling. It's football. It's what men do. Talk trash. What do men in Seattle do for football games ??

:177692:

Nevermind I don't want to know.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:34 pm 
USAF BadAss

The Hogster wrote:
Harperville wrote:
I'm glad our moderators aren't so girly that they ban you even though it's clear you're just trolling. I'd like to see if you come back once your team loses.

Sensitive much?? It's not trolling. It's football. It's what men do. Talk trash. What do men in Seattle do for football games ??

One more day and you can crawl back to whatever forum you came from, and start talking about your offseason. Enjoy this evening...it's going to be the last one of the season for you and your team.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:35 pm 
NET Practice Squad

Seriously. The only way that I could see the Seahawks keeping this game close is with a Special Teams score. RGIII doesn't turn the ball over. And, your team is weak on the road.

31-17

SKINS

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:46 pm 
NET Practice Squad

FortWorthSeahawk wrote:
The Hogster wrote:
Harperville wrote:

One more day and you can crawl back to whatever forum you came from, and start talking about your offseason. Enjoy this evening...it's going to be the last one of the season for you and your team.

That would be Washington DC. The greatest city in the world. You enjoy End of Season Eve yourself there buddy.

At first you'll be :D then you'll be :cry:

Like always. Unhappily ever after.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:54 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

I'm going Skins 31, Hawks 30 on a Kai Forbath FG to win. RGIII runs for one TD throws for two, one to Garçon one to Hankerson. Lynch and Alfred Morris both top 100 yards.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:00 pm 
NET Veteran

The Hogster wrote:
Seriously. The only way that I could see the Seahawks keeping this game close is with a Special Teams score. RGIII doesn't turn the ball over. And, your team is weak on the road.

31-17

SKINS

You talking smack, or do you really believe that? I'm genuinely curious.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:01 pm 
NET Rookie

The Hogster wrote:

31-17

SKINS

Skins have been pretty lucky with the fumble. Think I heard they put it on the ground 17 times but only lost 6 or 7 right?

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:34 pm 
NET Practice Squad

Shock2k wrote:
The Hogster wrote:

31-17

SKINS

Genuinely, yes. And, in all seriousness. I would not feel the same way if this game were in Seattle.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:36 pm 
NET Practice Squad

birdman5 wrote:
The Hogster wrote:

31-17

SKINS

Skins have been pretty lucky with the fumble. Think I heard they put it on the ground 17 times but only lost 6 or 7 right?

Yes. We've had some luck on the fumbles. But, RGIII rarely throws a pass that is even close to being intercepted. He has 5 INTS all year. And, at least 2-3 of them were tipped passes.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:43 pm 
NET Veteran

We played the equivelent to a play off game last week at home, many of our players have playoff experience, the hardest aspect of a game to pick up is that it ramps up another level, refs tend to let guys play more. Fletcher and Moss can help a lot but until they start playing you can't understand it by hearing players interview after their first game. In short many of our young guys know what it's like to play in the playoffs, Redskins will have to pick up on the fly.

I think Seattle has this advantage and having played the knock the snot out of you style all season may be more comfortable starting out.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
.Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:53 pm 
NET Practice Squad

chris98251 wrote:
We played the equivelent to a play off game last week at home, many of our players have playoff experience, the hardest aspect of a game to pick up is that it ramps up another level, refs tend to let guys play more. Fletcher and Moss can help a lot but until they start playing you can't understand it by hearing players interview after their first game. In short many of our young guys know what it's like to play in the playoffs, Redskins will have to pick up on the fly.

I think Seattle has this advantage and having played the knock the snot out of you style all season may be more comfortable starting out.

Not sure I agree with this. The following players on the Redskins have playoff experience.

Defense

Stephen Bowen
Barry Cofield - Superbowl
London Fletcher
DeAngelo Hall
Josh Wilson
Reed Doughty
Kedric Golston

Offense

Santana Moss
Pierre Garcon
Chris Chester
Lorenzo Alexander

We will be fine. The Cowboys game last week was a playoff game. Win or go home. National TV. They know what this means.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:35 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

The Hogster wrote:
Shock2k wrote:
The Hogster wrote:

31-17

SKINS

Genuinely, yes. And, in all seriousness. I would not feel the same way if this game were in Seattle.

31-0 at halftime skins. 38-14 final score.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:56 pm 
NET Veteran

Ummmm, how long has it been since you skins were a playoff team? Seems to me with all those guys you listed you're team is old. And playoff experience is overrated for us as PC and JS only select and sign players who are not intimidated by a big or bigger stage.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:15 pm 
NET Veteran

Ok. I've been lurking in this thread and at this point I've had it.

Not Smadk talk? Hawk fans can't take it? Please. Let's reference the thin skinned, totally defensive minded folks at ERTEMESKINS. The stuff we tried to post there isn;t even to the level you are going and WE WERE BANNED, so stop being a hypocrite. This is our board. This is our house. If you want friendly banter. Fine, but dont come into our house with your sliding to sh@t attitude

What's the difference between Politians, MSNBC, Fox News and Reddskin fans? NOTHING. Spin and deflect is all you do.

In 2007, the Redskins had a 5-7 record and looking at missing the playoffs. Your godfather, legendary head coach Gibbs is looking at a pink slip from your bozo owner ...ours has more class in his pinky ....but, oops, I'm pulling an extremeskin move....DIGRESS!

Anywho, the Redskins win 4 straight games and get into the playoffs. Todd Colins throws for 240+ yards, Clinto Portis runs for over 100 yards against the Cowboys in week 17. The fans and players are riding an emotional high.

Sound familar?

2007 playoff game results: Seahawks 31, Redskins 21.

But, in classic DC style, let's deflect. Oh, those Seahawk fans were mean to me. They are the worst fans in the world. Who the fu@k cares.. Again, let's focus what happened on the field.....You lost!!!

And, the Redskin fans were at it prior to the game....we bad. We'll beat the Seachickens...Let me spin up some stats to show you we will beat you. blah, blah....Oh sh@t. We lost...let's not talk about the score....let's cry about the abuse we took at the stadium.

The polictians are not the only ones who are messed in DC.

Cant wait for the game to begin and can't wait for the spin from Redskin fans when they lose. Seems like that's one thing you guys are good at.

Enough!

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:20 pm 
NET Practice Squad

truehawksfan wrote:
Ok. I've been lurking in this thread and at this point I've had it.

Not Smadk talk? Hawk fans can't take it? Please. Let's reference the thin skinned, totally defensive minded folks at ERTEMESKINS. The stuff we tried to post there isn;t even to the level you are going and WE WERE BANNED, so stop being a hypocrite. This is our board. This is our house. If you want friendly banter. Fine, but dont come into our house with your sliding to sh@t attitude

What's the difference between Politians, MSNBC, Fox News and Reddskin fans? NOTHING. Spin and deflect is all you do.

In 2007, the Redskins had a 5-7 record and looking at missing the playoffs. Your godfather, legendary head coach Gibbs is looking at a pink slip from your bozo owner ...ours has more class in his pinky ....but, oops, I'm pulling an extremeskin move....DIGRESS!

Anywho, the Redskins win 4 straight games and get into the playoffs. Todd Colins throws for 240+ yards, Clinto Portis runs for over 100 yards against the Cowboys in week 17. The fans and players are riding an emotional high.

Sound familar?

2007 playoff game results: Seahawks 31, Redskins 21.

But, in classic DC style, let's deflect. Oh, those Seahawk fans were mean to me. They are the worst fans in the world. Who the fu@k cares.. Again, let's focus what happened on the field.....You lost!!!

And, the Redskin fans were at it prior to the game....we bad. We'll beat the Seachickens...Let me spin up some stats to show you we will beat you. blah, blah....Oh sh@t. We lost...let's not talk about the score....let's cry about the abuse we took at the stadium.

The polictians are not the only ones who are messed in DC.

Cant wait for the game to begin and can't wait for the spin from Redskin fans when they lose. Seems like that's one thing you guys are good at.

Enough!

You lost me at ExtremeSkins. I didn't even read the rest of your speech. FYI - the true Skins fans are members of other sites like http://www.thehogs.net

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:33 pm 
USAF BadAss

FortWorthSeahawk wrote:
The Hogster wrote:
Harperville wrote:

That would be Washington DC. The greatest city in the world. You enjoy End of Season Eve yourself there buddy.

At first you'll be :D then you'll be :cry:

Like always. Unhappily ever after.

Come back tomorrow :)

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:39 pm 
NET Starter

The Hogster wrote:
Harperville wrote:

First we are a bunch of thugs then we are sensitive. Talk about being a bunch of over sensitive fans, the "official" Redskin forum has fans with such a thin skin, they almost immediately ban any fan of any other team for really nothing at all. You would have been banned there (if you were a fan of another team) for your first post alone. Yup, that is men being men. I guess men in the DC area hide behind their mommy's aprons while clinging to their skirts.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:00 pm 
* NET X's & O's Guru *

SkinsfortheWin wrote:
2007 has nothing to do with this weekends game.

The 2011 game has everything to do with it though, according to the rest of the Skins fans

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:07 pm 
* NET X's & O's Guru *

The Hogster wrote:
Harperville wrote:

Hogster, this is the one warning you get to keep the smack in the smack shack and out of the main forum. Frankly I should have already given you one. Head to the shack where the rest of your buddies are hanging out.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:08 pm 
NET Practice Squad

AbsolutNET wrote:
SkinsfortheWin wrote:

The 2011 game has everything to do with it though, according to the rest of the Skins fans

Being that most of the players from the 2011 game are the same, and virtually nobody from 2007......ah never mind.

You'll see tomorrow.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:11 pm 
NET Rookie

The Hogster wrote:
AbsolutNET wrote:
SkinsfortheWin wrote:

Being that most of the players from the 2011 game are the same, and virtually nobody from 2007......ah never mind.

You'll see tomorrow.

HELL TO THE REDSKINS

Fixed

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:19 pm 
NET Veteran

The Hogster wrote:
AbsolutNET wrote:
SkinsfortheWin wrote:

You'll see tomorrow.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

Actually, that's not true..

- We have a new QB, who tied peytons rookie TD record and is now playing at a top level.
- O-line is playing at top level.
- Legion of Boom has earned their nickname this season.
- Richard Freakin' Sherman..
- BWagz, all I have to say.
- Our young guys have progressed tremendously, and we had another great draft!

Nope, we're much different from 11'. Maybe you guys' team are the same, not us. :D

HAIL TO THE RUSSELL.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:26 pm 
NET Practice Squad

The Hogster wrote:

31-17

SKINS

Two touchdown win, huh? Even though your only wins by that margin are against the Browns, and Eagles when Foles was making his first start. Not likely. Your cute little winning streak comes to an end tomorrow.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:37 pm 
NET Practice Squad

Decimation wrote:

- We have a new QB, who tied peytons rookie TD record and is now playing at a top level.

Nope, we're much different from 11'. Maybe you guys' team are the same, not us. :D

HAIL TO THE RUSSELL.

We have a new QB also. RGIII, I think you may have heard of him. I'm sure Russell Wilson has, since he's who he wants to play like.

Russell Okung made a Pro Bowl. So did Trent Williams. Our O Line is paving the way for the #1 rushing offense in the league there buddy. We aren't bad either.

Legion of Boom?? :34853_tinfoil: You had the same defense last year, except for Bobby Wagner and a few other players.

Richard Sherman played last year. So did Browner, Chancellor and Thomas. Nobody fears them. Sorry to break it to you.

Not to mention, aside from our Pro Bowl QB, we have Alfred Morris, Pierre Garcon, & Leonard Hankerson killing defenses. Yours will be no different.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:15 pm 
NET Rookie

The Hogster wrote:
Decimation wrote:

HAIL TO THE RUSSELL.

We have a new QB also. RGIII, I think you may have heard of him. I'm sure Russell Wilson has, since he's who he wants to play like.

Russell Okung made a Pro Bowl. So did Trent Williams. Our O Line is paving the way for the #1 rushing offense in the league there buddy. We aren't bad either.

Legion of Boom?? :34853_tinfoil: You had the same defense last year, except for Bobby Wagner and a few other players.

Richard Sherman played last year. So did Browner, Chancellor and Thomas. Nobody fears them. Sorry to break it to you.

Not to mention, aside from our Pro Bowl QB, we have Alfred Morris, Pierre Garcon, & Leonard Hankerson killing defenses. Yours will be no different.

As your relative would say. "OK did he seriously just say that?"

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:37 pm 
NET Veteran

NFL.com has a story on their site, titled, "Top 5 Most annoying types of NFL fans".

As noted, I've been lurking on several Redskins boards and The Wadhington Post. And, I saw post from the fanatics as well as regular fans who posted comments in The Post and I nvere felt so annoyed by the constant noise from Redskins fans.

But, now I know after reading the mentioned story on NFL.com. Redskins fans have shown 3 out of the top 5 traits! 3 out of 5.

This includes the constant reference to past championships won decades ago. Thank God I'm not the only one who gets sick and tired of hearing about this worn out story! The others include constant stats, but....

The one I cracked up about is the overly optimistic fanbase. They show a Redskins fan holding up a RGIII banner in that one. :lol:

Glad to see a story backs up my feelings about these loud mouth, over bearing, thin skin fans.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2013/01/02/top-5-m ... -nfl-fans/

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:38 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

camdawg wrote:
The Hogster wrote:

31-17

SKINS

Two touchdown win, huh? Even though your only wins by that margin are against the Browns, and Eagles when Foles was making his first start. Not likely. Your cute little winning streak comes to an end tomorrow.

Skins win by 3 TD's because Shanahan has too much class to run up the score like Carroll.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:50 pm 
NET Veteran

la_nfl_fan wrote:
camdawg wrote:
The Hogster wrote:

31-17

SKINS

Skins win by 3 TD's because Shanahan has too much class to run up the score like Carroll.

You listen to the media too much.

They play till the whistle blows, and that's what the hawks do. Always compete.

The Cardinals, 49ers, and Bills (our last three opponents that we've put a chunk of points on, if that's what you're referring to as "running up the score") just couldn't stop us and kept throwing the ball towards our direction.

WE ALL WE GOT, WE ALL WE NEED.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:01 am 
NET Veteran

Quote:

Yeah sure well tomorrow we will see how many catches are dropped due to the no fear of these guys or how many are getting smelling salts after coming across the middle.

Really wish a player had said that, ya think they Chip team is pissed already something like that would have them in a frothing frenzy.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
.Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:10 pm 
NET Veteran

The Hogster wrote:

31-17

SKINS

no team has beat us by more than 7, and that was SF who happens to be leaps and bounds better than the redskins in every phase of the game... what makes you think the redskins can beat us by more... absolutely zero factual evidence to back up this ridiculous and homeristic statement.... you['re just being silly now, homer.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:25 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

hawker84 wrote:
The Hogster wrote:

31-17

SKINS

no team has beat us by more than 7, and that was SF who happens to be leaps and bounds better than the redskins in every phase of the game... what makes you think the redskins can beat us by more... absolutely zero factual evidence to back up this ridiculous and homeristic statement.... you['re just being silly now, homer.

Every phase of the game, SF is "leaps and bounds" better than Washington? I'll give them defense, and maybe special teams, save field goals where Akers has been iffy. But offense? I can't give them that. San Francisco is a much more balanced team, and their defense is far better, though.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:52 pm 
NET Practice Squad

hawker84 wrote:
The Hogster wrote:

31-17

SKINS

Giants destroyed the 49ers by like 30... And the Packers for that matter... Washington beat the Giants.

Which is why comparing common opponents is fruitless, different teams match up against each other differently.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:30 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

Well folks, I just wanted to stop back by here and give my support as your team takes the show to Atlanta next week.

I'm the Saints fan who had to suffer through watching your boy Lynch run roughshod all over us two years ago. I can't tell you how much I envy your defense! And I'm REALLY impressed with your QB Wilson. You folks have a great team and could very well go the distance as we did three years ago.

My Saints got thoroughly screwed by the league this year, but if you guys can just go into Atlanta and embarrass the Falcons next week, it won't be a total loss.

I'll be pulling for the Seahawks the rest of the way! Please just destroy the Falcons! Thank You! :th2thumbs:

Last edited by tujmeister on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:34 pm 
* NET Philistine *

The Hogster wrote:

31-17

SKINS

Ahahahahahahahahahahahah

*wheeze*

Ahahahahahahahahahahah

Pity you won't be a man and own these words.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:41 pm 
NET Veteran

The Hogster wrote:
you're a fraud away from Century Stink Field.

Quote:
And, your team is weak on the road.

:lol:

Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:42 pm 
NET Veteran

Think Sherman did it best, bye bye extreme Skins! Bah. :D

"Beast Mode is artist, puny Saints Defense merely his canvas!"

"When you die the only kingdom you'll see, will be two foot wide and six foot deep!"

Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:43 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

Hmm....I wonder if "Hogster" will be back to visit us.

Anyway, game just ended.

Shanhan should have taken RGIII out much earlier. Made me cringe watching him limp and gimp around, but that's the game of football. Injuries and the level of health.

All that matters or the us is the next game.

We're in good position.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:12 am 
NET Veteran

Bunch of freaks with a sprinkling of normal human beings on that website over there. Wishing injuries on multiple players, crying and making excuses. Yowsers. We lose and all we talk about is DVOA. They lose and they are hoping our team plane crashes.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:30 am 
NET Veteran

The Hogster wrote:

31-17

SKINS

again, i'll say, skins are not in the same league as the niners and we beat them... what made you think you could put up 31 on us and hold us to just 17?.... come on back here and explain please... suey, suey

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]