Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: Is Moffit garbage?
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:52 am 
NET Veteran

I think people need a whipping boy just to stir up conversation, So can we just plan it out so we can all be on the same page.
So if its moffit this week. who will it be next? Here are some suggestions in all fun, ofcourse.
Wilson - why does he always jump when he passes mid to short routes.
Unger.... he isn't taking it seriously, he hasn't shaved since September. and hikes the ball to the right ALWAYS. Never left.
Lynch... not eating skittles much lately.
Rice... where has he been not many catches lately. I think he has an offer form san fran.
Mike rob..... those videos are defiantly affecting his ability to catch that screen and get yards.
Punter..getting sick... wtf..... unacceptable.
Kicker... he isn't trying should be able to hit from 60 always in the snow.
Lets not forget the coaches.
I seen ken Norton staring at the scoreboard and NOT the game..... while we were on defense.. pete threw his gum at him. he is gonna be gone.
Tom cable should watch his weight, he gonna have a heart attack, that can't be good for our team.
breno... Get a bigger helmet, he is TRYING to get hurt.

lol I can't think of any more quick ones .heheh
But we do need one.. so .net mods plan it out. k lol

Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:54 am 
NET Veteran

:lol:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:48 am 
* 17Power Blogger *

olyfan63 wrote:
Best guess I have is that Moffitt is still not 100% after assorted injuries and rehab and loss of time and fitness, maybe Moffitt's 85-90%, and Sweezy is healthy and simply out-working Moffitt.

This seems reasonable.

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power

Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:41 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

MontanaHawk05 wrote:
olyfan63 wrote:
Best guess I have is that Moffitt is still not 100% after assorted injuries and rehab and loss of time and fitness, maybe Moffitt's 85-90%, and Sweezy is healthy and simply out-working Moffitt.

This seems reasonable.

Ah-ha, so you agree he is garbage!! :sarcasm_off:

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]