We better work on our blitz pickup: Start Moffitt

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Redskins blitz as much as any team in the league.

Even if Sweezy is better physically i believe Moffitt is light years ahead of him mentally. I dont want Sweezy starting vs the Redskins.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Apparently the Seahawks coaches disagree with you. Personally, I don't see the 'all 22' film, nor practices, nor am I in the meetings, so I'm not qualified to make that call.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
I hypothesized in the gameday forum that we held out Moffit intentionally, so that our first-round opoonent would expect an easier time. Kinda like what Sherm does to opposing QBs when he baits them into throwing an INT...

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":3f2f354s said:
Apparently the Seahawks coaches disagree with you. Personally, I don't see the 'all 22' film, nor practices, nor am I in the meetings, so I'm not qualified to make that call.

If you watched the game today you're qualified.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Yeah seeing all these exotic blitzes from Washington does scare me...........But so does RGIII and Morris.

chris98251

Reaction score
Skins are daring Romo to throw it, we can control the blitz by using Lynch and the read option. Also Romo does not roll out like Wilson. Using Robinson and the TE's in underneath stuff where linebackers are suppose to be could burn them big time.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
chris98251":2kpeupaz said:
Skins are daring Romo to throw it, we can control the blitz by using Lynch and the read option. Also Romo does not roll out like Wilson. Using Robinson and the TE's in underneath stuff where linebackers are suppose to be could burn them big time.
Our offense really picked up when Bevell started rolling Russ out more in the 2nd half helping nuetralize the Rams blitz today.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":11bbbkb2 said:
Jazzhawk":11bbbkb2 said:

If you watched the game today you're qualified.
OK then, in that case, I disagree with you. Tho I'll hold off more comments until I have a chance to review the DVR recording a time or two. But methinks it will confirm what I already believe: Your blame is misplaced.

GCrow

Reaction score
Another reason why i'm feeling better against Wash, their pass rush looks terrible tonight.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Didn't Sweezy have a pretty awesome game against the 49ers? He's going to have his ups and downs.

And it's not like the Rams weren't taking it to the Seattle O-line with their entire front four. Even Okung had a shaky game at times today. Wilson was stuck in the pocket where he didn't belong, and as such, he wasn't getting the ball as fast as he should have been considering the blitzes. Part of the problem was on Bevell and Wilson, and I expect that to be corrected next week.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":vucojjt5 said:
Didn't Sweezy have a pretty awesome game against the 49ers? He's going to have his ups and downs.

I think he's really good in the running game. Imo he's been awful in pass protection all season long.