Starting to look like RG3 vs. Russell Wilson wildcard game

muxpux

Reaction score
RG3 vs RW3. haha.

and really, theyre playing dallas. RW and our hawks laid a 27-7 win over them in week 2 when we had a limited playbook, and werent even thinking playoffs. also, SF looked pretty good. how did that turn out.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Fox0r":135pfv8a said:
Their offense worries me a little...their defense, not so much.
How many 'scary' or 'worrisome' offenses have he beat this season?

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I'm starting to worry about the condition of that field in Washington, that looks just as bad or worse than Chicago's "grass"

muxpux

Reaction score
SNDavidson":2peoa6yy said:
I'm starting to worry about the condition of that field in Washington, that looks just as bad or worse than Chicago's "grass"

well, at least the weather forecast looks good all week.a chance of snow new years day, and sunshine thereafter. highs 40-45 lows in the 20's. actually a lot like seattles weather this coming week. nice.

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
At least RG3 does not look 100%. His knee is clearly bothering him when watching him play now compared to a few weeks back.

chris98251

Reaction score
I think the way he runs would be detrimental to him surviving a game with our secondary, he doesn't slide.

HawkWow

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":39xwllr8 said:
Who did the '05 team beat in their first game in the playoffs? Oh yeah, the Redskins. Symmetry babeeee!!!!!!

We played down to their level, still won. SA got hit and concussed in the red zone. Glad we got this sub-par performance out of the way today. We should be el frikin fuego next week. Hawks by 2 TDs; 30-16.