niners really hate sherman

hawker84

Reaction score
there's a thread started today, apparently sherman was talking smack about Patrick Peterson giving up 172 to crabtree... if you didn't know Peterson beat out sherman for the pro bowl.. can't get the link to work , but it's a doozy.. man he's in everyones head

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
can't get it to take, here's the tweet though

Richard Sherman ‏@RSherman_25 Crabtree had 172?? Who was guarding him? Wow.... Says a lot

SilNWest

Reaction score
No link, not even a site name so I can find the site, register, and then get banned?

SHAME!

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Dom is on a roll today. I can't stop laughing. Laughter is good for the soul. Thanks Cap'n!

chris98251

Reaction score
Hmm they may get what they wish for, and of course comes the cliche' becareful what you wish for you might just get it.

The 49ers will be so focused on payback maybe they will forget what they are playing for.

SE174

Reaction score
Niner fans: So arrogant, ignorant, and butthurt over last week's beatdown they believe Sherm's tweet is about them, and not Patrick Peterson getting the Pro Bowl nod over him. Classic.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Borderline racism, inciting spamming of his twitter, and apparently accepting as fact that Sherman is on steroids.

Anyone still wondering why so many 9er fans seek refuge here?

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Nobody cares. It is just a train-wreck of a fanbase. You can't look away because they are such buffoons.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Somebody really messed up the gene pool down there in San Fran land. I want to play them again. Soon. I'm happy for the backing into the 2nd seed. Maybe Vernon Davis can find his cranium ,check and see if he has any balls down there and quit being a coward and play for his team.

We will beat there ass if we play them again.

bloodkingg

Reaction score
I noticed that today. Every time I saw a Crabtree highlight it was Peterson that looked like he blew his assignment. Kind of ticked me off, the one game he decides to blow chunks. Either he was out of position or the Cardinals defensive playbook needs some serious revamping.

kearly

Reaction score
Peterson deserved to make it. Kind of silly that he has two pro-bowls and Sherman has zero though.

lukerguy

Reaction score
I wish Sherman would stop tweeting about personal slights. I love the guy, but I think tweeting about why another guy shouldn't have the spot and he should is a little petty.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
kearly":3o68nix9 said:
Peterson deserved to make it. Kind of silly that he has two pro-bowls and Sherman has zero though.

Peterson is Dante Hall remixed. he takes foolish chances and gets scorched, a lot. he will make enough big plays to make him league relevant but amount to little else.