Great Game Today and Good Luck the Rest of the Way

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Good game today and both games this year. I think the Seahawks and Rams will have MANY hard fought physical battles heading our way the next few years. I think you really have something special in your QB. I think its going to be fun watching Bradford vs Wilson for the next 10+ years. Our teams arent so different, especially once the Rams get an NFL caliber Safety and WR other than a few of them.

Good luck the rest of the way, especially next week and if you play the 49ers. You will have at least one Rams fan pulling for you!
    candyman4881
    NET Practice Squad

• Thanks bro. Really nice to see fans showing respect. I hate to say it but the rams might challenge us for the division crown for years to come
    Russell Wilson doesn't do losing anymore -peachesenregalia, jan 5, 2013
    seahawksfanatic000
    NET Starter

• candyman4881 wrote:Good game today and both games this year. I think the Seahawks and Rams will have MANY hard fought physical battles heading our way the next few years. I think you really have something special in your QB. I think its going to be fun watching Bradford vs Wilson for the next 10+ years. Our teams aren't so different, especially once the Rams get an NFL caliber Safety and WR other than a few of them.

Good luck the rest of the way, especially next week and if you play the 49ers. You will have at least one Rams fan pulling for you!

hate to say it but the Rams need a quarterback, in todays game you need a quick on your feet QB that can throw long and short well versed in the read spread pistol/shotgun type formations that beg for pressure, Sam just doesn't appear to have that evasive talent required to run these types of offenses?

hard to say though, off season can change everything about a team and a player, but the Rams and Hawks similarities are day and night, to be like the Hawks Rams need a Woodshed... ;) 10-0 for 2012 at the Woodshed baby!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

• Thanks candyman. The NFC West is on the rise. You have a nice team and a ton of draft picks. Talk at ya next year Bro!
    Hawkfan509
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• Classy post. It was a hell of a game and you guys looked great i'm liking your defense. I expect all Rams-Seahawks games will be close from this point on in future match ups.
    Decimation
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:43 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information