Our schedule next season:

hawksfan515

Reaction score
From Danny O'Neil:

AbsolutNET":1c0d84ni said:
Danny O'Neil ‏@dannyoneil

#Seahawks home schedule: vs. NO, vs. TB, vs. JAX, vs. TEN, vs. MIN, vs. SF, vs. STL, vs. ARI.

#Seahawks road games: at ATL, at CAR, at HOU, at INDY, at Giants, at SF, at STL, at ARI.

Woohooo we drew the AFC and NFC South! Hope they still suck next year!

OP
OP
hawksfan515

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Hawks46":39rjmhp7 said:
As of right now, that's a good schedule for us.

And finally we don't have to go to Chicago again. I wouldn't mind it too much though, as we have beat them every single time the last 3 times (not including playoffs)

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Playoff Teams
Texans
Falcons
Vikings
Colts
Skins or Cowboys

Should have been
Saints (no coach)

Good Team
Bucs

Tweener
Carolina

Shit Teams
Titans
Jaguars

How is that an easy or good schedule?

leea35

Reaction score
Can't be true...I don't see the Bears! :p

Also, will be either the Giant or Redskins, as the Cowboys can only get the division or 3rd place after tonight's game.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I am less happy than you. It will be a challenge just to duplicate our 11 wins this year with that OOC schedule.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
That has more "complete teams" than "QB teams" on it. Not as hard as this year, but not a piece of cake either.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Gotta beat good teams to be a good team, looks like a decent schedule to me.

bingotown

Reaction score
Can someone mark this thread so after the schedule comes out we can look back at it? I'd be curious to see how close it is. If its correct I'd take it

kearly

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":2conqhdm said:
Playoff Teams
Texans
Falcons
Vikings
Colts
Skins or Cowboys

Should have been
Saints (no coach)

Good Team
Bucs

Tweener
Carolina

Shit Teams
Titans
Jaguars

The toughest team (SF aside) on that schedule is the Falcons/Texans. If either of those games are in Seattle, they are games I'd fully expect Seattle to win. There is no GB, NE, DEN on that schedule. No ultra scary teams. Seattle has relatively good odds to run the table on that if they stay mistake free.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
kearly":d7g0urw0 said:
TheRealDTM":d7g0urw0 said:
Playoff Teams
Texans
Falcons
Vikings
Colts
Skins or Cowboys

Should have been
Saints (no coach)

Good Team
Bucs

Tweener
Carolina

Shit Teams
Titans
Jaguars

The toughest team (SF aside) on that schedule is the Falcons/Texans. If either of those games are in Seattle, they are games I'd fully expect Seattle to win. There is no GB, NE, DEN on that schedule. No ultra scary teams. Seattle has relatively good odds to run the table on that if they stay mistake free.

What are you doing replying to this? We're waiting for your Random Thoughts thread. :p

pocketprotector

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":2dcg64m7 said:
Playoff Teams
Texans
Falcons
Vikings
Colts
Skins or Cowboys

Should have been
Saints (no coach)

Good Team
Bucs

Tweener
Carolina

Shit Teams
Titans
Jaguars

For the Skins and cowboys, we will be playing the team that doesn't make the playoffs.

IowaSeahawk

Reaction score
Remember heading into this year with GB, NE, and DAL and at DET (which was good last year). That was tougher than this future schedule. I think we'll be just fine. But, don't worry about next year...we're still playing this year! Enjoy the ride! Go 'Hawks!

AbsolutNET

Reaction score

#Seahawks home schedule: vs. NO, vs. TB, vs. JAX, vs. TEN, vs. MIN, vs. SF, vs. STL, vs. ARI.

#Seahawks road games: at ATL, at CAR, at HOU, at INDY, at Giants, at SF, at STL, at ARI.

Going to Indy and Houston instead of Jax and Tenn in that division is a bummer, but good teams get these kinds of tests. Not an easy road schedule, but I think 8-0 at home and splitting on the road is reasonable.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I like this schedule because:

1. Kearly nailed it. No hugely scary QB teams. Ryan and Shaub are good, but not great. Ryan is only truly great at home.

2. Depends on where we get those teams. Falcons aren't as tough on the road. We have more talent than they do; if we're mistake free, we beat them. I'm not overly impressed with Houston. I see us beating Tampa (if we can't run we throw on their terrible secondary).

3. I like our matchups on a lot of those teams. Houston isn't a good matchup against a physical, smashmouth team. Indy has a terrible defense.

4. We draft better than most anyone. Look at our last few drafts. I fully expect the very few weak spots we have to be filled in the first few rounds of the draft. We are also a young team and guys like Sherman and Browner, Wagner, Chancellor, Smith and Irvin can probably get better (I called the improvement of both Sherman and Browner when many on this board were calling Browner garbage). It's scary to think we can get a lot better; Wilson can actually improve. Yikes.

OP
OP
hawksfan515

hawksfan515

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":2suojkdh said:

Going to Indy and Houston instead of Jax and Tenn in that division is a bummer, but good teams get these kinds of tests. Not an easy road schedule, but I think 8-0 at home and splitting on the road is reasonable.

I'm gonna copy/paste this, hope you don't mind.