Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Back from my one game a year game
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:21 pm 
NET Veteran

I had forgotten how loud this place gets! My brain hurts from screaming and I won't be able to talk for a week. Good times!

-Met Jacob Green. Nice guy, I like how he is staying connected to the team

-Seeing Russ work in person is quite a trip. You can feel the magic in the air as soon as the 3rd quarter hits 00. TV makes him look a little smoother, but the energy is crazy in person.

-Speaking of energy, it hurt me way up in the second bowl whenever Lynch lowered his shoulder. Same with Robinson.

-Hope to hear from someone with a better view then me about the pass rush. Annoying to see Bradford so clean.

As for game experience:

-Drove up from Portland with my gal for her first game. She cheered like a champ which gave us some reprieve considering we had Oregon beanies on. Got some playful shots from some of you Huskies.

-A gal decked out in Hawk gear sat next to me either starring at her phone or making out with her boyfriend. Got really annoyed with how loud I was. The one time she looked up from her phone to yell something was "Block that kick!"...when we were getting a field goal :34853_doh:

All in all, good time. Jealous of you folks that can do this more then once a year!

Go Hawks

Post subject: Re: Back from my one game a year game
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:29 pm 
* NET Radish *

Sounds like you had a great time,,,happy for ya.

:les:

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]