Sunday game next week

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Sunday game next week
Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:42 pm

Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:45 pm

Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:51 pm
  • rainger wrote:we play sunday 1:30 our time

Bro, you gave up on the hawks after the Miami loss....just sayin.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=57234

Right there....you gave up.
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:57 pm
  • T-Sizzle wrote:
    rainger wrote:we play sunday 1:30 our time

Bro you are like the media and John Clayton you believe what you want to beleive and never mind the facts. You twist things to suit your agenda.

Go re read what I said. I have never given up on the Hawks, I have followed them through thick and thin for 37 years. I gave up on that game yes.

But what the heck does a statement about a single game in a game thread many weeks ago have to do with a post about when were are playing on a Sunday playoff game??
    Member of 38 Plus club. Seahawks + PC/JS + Russell Wilson = Superbowl XLVIII +
    rainger
    NET Veteran

Location: Victoria BC or my Galactic Stonghold on Nar Shaddaa

Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:00 pm
  • rainger wrote:
    T-Sizzle wrote:

Bro you are like the media and John Clayton you believe what you want to beleive and never mind the facts. You twist things to suit your agenda.

Go re read what I said. I have never given up on the Hawks, I have followed them through thick and thin for 37 years. I gave up on that game yes.

But what the heck does a statement about a single game in a game thread many weeks ago have to do with a post about when were are playing on a Sunday playoff game??

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=57234

Link...post says "I give up" ...last sentence. Just sayin never give up. :141847_bnono:
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:02 pm
  • Link...post says "I give up" ...last sentence. Just sayin never give up. :141847_bnono:[/quote]
    I repeat what does this post have to do with a thread about when the hawks are playing??
    rainger
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:23 pm
  • rainger wrote: I repeat what does this post have to do with a thread about when the hawks are playing??

I just thought you gave up....surprised to see you interested again after giving up. :2:
    Last edited by ImTheScientist on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:30 pm
  • rainger wrote:
    T-Sizzle wrote:

I am enjoying this forum much more since utilizing the ignore feature (If you get my drift).
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:25 pm
  • Been confirmed ..... 1:30 Sunday
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:32 pm
  • I think this is the very best time slot we could hope for. We get the extra day considering the long travel and we get an afternoon game. We should be happy because we could have been screwed with a early Sat game.
    rainger
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:46 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information