see how big the first niner game was?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
see how big the first niner game was?
Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:24 pm
  • I said it till I was blue in the face and everyone was like, "oh no, this game doesn't matter" lol

Seattle wins that game they win the division, and I said that, the seattle niner game at candlestick WAS a playoff game, go back and look

AGAIN, my crystal ball is very reliable, that and controlling the games you can control against your division leader(s) is ALWAYS critical..

next year I hope I hear seahawk fans say, "yup, this game matters, its one of the 2 games Seattle can actually influence the outcome, as in; its the only time Seattle can guarantee a loss for the niners directly impacting their record, dunno how no one saw that coming?

next year will be focusing on divisional opponents, especially the power houses, and my ball says all 4 teams will be formidable, so next year, yes beating the niners twice is a must!!!
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

• wait...... who said that game didn't matter?
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran

• Yeah well beat the Dolphins or the Lions or the Cards and it's a division win too. I actually am more bummed over the Phins and Lions games.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

Proud member of the 38 club
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• Twisted wrote:I said it till I was blue in the face and everyone was like, "oh no, this game doesn't matter" lol

Seattle wins that game they win the division, and I said that, the seattle niner game at candlestick WAS a playoff game, go back and look

AGAIN, my crystal ball is very reliable, that and controlling the games you can control against your division leader(s) is ALWAYS critical..

next year I hope I hear seahawk fans say, "yup, this game matters, its one of the 2 games Seattle can actually influence the outcome, as in; its the only time Seattle can guarantee a loss for the niners directly impacting their record, dunno how no one saw that coming?

next year will be focusing on divisional opponents, especially the power houses, and my ball says all 4 teams will be formidable, so next year, yes beating the niners twice is a must!!!

Good on you for your historic prediction but it was such a tough set up by NFL to send us to SF on a short week after playing the Patriots.
    Member of 38 Plus club. Seahawks + PC/JS + Russell Wilson = Superbowl XLVIII +
    rainger
    NET Veteran

• The first niner game was a write off anyway, Thursday night on the road and on only two days rest.

:229031_shrug:
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

• or the first rams win. losing on a trick play :pukeface:
    I don't know why I bother... no one cares what I think.
    zhawk
    NET Veteran

• NFL has got to get rid of the Thurs. games save for Thanksgiving. They won't though, it means $. But they damned well should.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

Proud member of the 38 club
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• ffs.....

We've won 5 in a row. We went 11-5, which is a very good record. We lost some games we should really have won, and we won some that maybe we should have lost.

We're in the playoffs. Give it a rest.
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

• All of those lost games were a play from being a win, I'm not crying over them, all of them taught this team something allowing it to grow. Matureing Wilson and the young guys.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• We're all experts *eye roll*
    Kam Chancellor: The Chancellor of Defense
    Bruce Irvin: BruceMode
    Tharold Simon: Humble Thug
    Paul Richardson: BPR
    FortWorthSeahawk
    USAF BadAss

• 'Peaches enregalia' Arguably one of the greatest songs in the history of music. To those of you that don't know it, no worries, you're not supposed to. ;) RIP Frank.
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

• Them are the breaks. There are always what if. Do you think the team wanted to lose the first game? They just weren't ready. They just need to look forward, while we fans can revisit old hurts and tired arguments.

I remember folks lamenting the Cardinals loss, the Rams loss, the Lions loss and the Dolphins loss as well. If only, the team would be 16-0.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• hawksfansinceday1 wrote:Yeah well beat the Dolphins or the Lions or the Cards and it's a division win too. I actually am more bummed over the Phins and Lions games.

sure but beating the cards and losing to the cards doesn't EFFECT SFs win/loss numbers...
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

• Twisted wrote:I said it till I was blue in the face and everyone was like, "oh no, this game doesn't matter" lol

:lol: LMAO I doubt anybody with a half a brain said the first Niner game didn't matter.
    HunnyBadger
    NET Starter

• HawkWow wrote:'Peaches enregalia' Arguably one of the greatest songs in the history of music. To those of you that don't know it, no worries, you're not supposed to. ;) RIP Frank.

:thirishdrinkers:
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

• peachesenregalia wrote:
    HawkWow wrote:'Peaches enregalia' Arguably one of the greatest songs in the history of music. To those of you that don't know it, no worries, you're not supposed to. ;) RIP Frank.

:thirishdrinkers:

:th2thumbs:
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

If only we'd listened to you, everything would be different.
    jkitsune
    NET Veteran

• Whoa, whoa, whoa..HOLD ON.

You said that a loss to a division rival would be important? Now THAT is thinking outside the box, the rest of us should take note.

AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

• I said it matters or I said it didn't matter but pretty sure I said that whatever I said didn't change the outcome of the game....

Also pretty sure if we beat Miami and Detroit this thread doesn't exist...
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

• ANY loss this year could be argued legitimately as the reason we didn't win our division. (face palm)

Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• I'm going to go out on a limb and say that next weeks game is going to be pretty important.
    I enjoy ruining threads by making them about personal attacks and then commenting about how personal attacks make the other person's argument invalid.

:les:
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

• Everyone needs to eat crow now cause you didn't listen!
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:52 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information