Any indication on whether it's a Sat or Sun game?

pehawk

Reaction score
Any clue? We're all meeting/taking over a public place, right Douchebags?

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
So, that would be a 9:30 start I believe?

drdiags

Reaction score
pehawk":3r37m5cn said:

I would bet the Houston game vs Bengals and Green Bay vs Vikings are the marquee games, with Seattle/Washington and Ravens/Colts being the early games. That is my bet.

pinksheets

Reaction score
I hope it's Sunday. Really trying to go to the T-Birds game Saturday night, obviously can't if the Hawks are playing.

If anyone can confirm that NFL Network report, then I could get tickets ordered. :th2thumbs:

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
We're the only West Coast team in the playoffs this week, we may get a late night game if it really is RG3 vs Wilson. If cowboy win it will be a late game for sure since the cowboys would be the farthest west home team. Houston v. Bengals smells like an early game. GB vs. Vikngs is #1 game. Other 2 are a toss up.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
drdiags":85us3txh said:
pehawk":85us3txh said:

I would bet the Houston game vs Bengals and Green Bay vs Vikings are the marquee games, with Seattle/Washington and Ravens/Colts being the early games. That is my bet.
Disagree on Bungles/Texans being 'marquee' Doc. In fact I see that as the least attractive so likely the early Sat. game. I also think Colts/Ravens with Luck could be marquee too. If we get Dullass I'm guessing we get a later game. Of course with Romo doing his usual choke when it matters most (early pick already vs. Skins) that's not real likely.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure FOX has the early game Sunday. So, whoever plays Sunday will be in AM.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
MacIntyre tweeted the Hawks play Sunday, late. I'm dumb (jeez I say that ALOT).